Traditional Hungarian food is not known for being vegetarian (or vegan)-friendly. But Hungarian seasonal produce and raw ingredients are so wonderfully varied, and chefs and restaurateurs are starting to take note. In addition to more vegetarian-friendly dishes being found on the menus of Budapest’s best restaurants, there is a growing network of vegetarian (and vegan) restaurants, cafés, and shops in Budapest where you can taste beautifully-prepared Hungarian cuisine, minus the meat. This walking tour will give you an introduction to Hungarian cuisine, wine, and culture—through a vegetarian/vegan perspective. Bring an appetite—you’ll need it!
Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Inclui almoço
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
Learn—Discover Hungarian food and wine …. from a vegetarian/vegan perspective! Our local expert (a food journalist) will tell you all about the history of the Central Market, the ingredients, and the recipes, the people behind it all, and the places.
Experience—Visit a variety of more underground cafés, restaurants, and shops, where you can eat and drink like a local vegetarian/vegan.
Wine—Put the Hungarian wine scene in context as you taste three wines, while discussing the state of Hungarian winemaking, some of the important regions, and the major varietals.
See—The tour will provide a thorough tour of the different stalls and sections of Budapest’s largest food market, followed by a walk through the surrounding neighbourhood (one of Pest’s most vibrant) and visits to several more venues.
Taste—You will have several tastings at the market, lunch, dessert, and one to two more tastings (depending on the day). Drinks which will be tasted include Unicum and three nice Hungarian wines. Come hungry, and don’t bother to make lunch plans afterwards!
When booking the tour please let us know if you are vegan or vegetarian!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Small group Vegetarian Walk
Small group Vegetarian Walk (max. 6 people).
A partir de
USD 90,00Detalhes de preços
Private Vegetarian Walk
Have your private guide pick you up in your hotel (if it is centrally located) and take you on your very own vegetarian/vegan culinary adventure in Budapest!
A partir de
USD 140,00Detalhes de preços
Vegan Goulash and dumplings
- English-speaking, food-specialized guide
- a bottle of water for each participant
- generous food and drink tastings (enough for breakfast & lunch!)
- tour includes visits to the Central Market Hall and four to five additional venues
- many stops for photos, questions and occasional food shopping
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- When booking the tour please let us know if you are vegan or vegetarian!
- Four-hour tour, from 10am-2pm (unless otherwise requested)
- This is a small group tour (which means minimum of two guests and maximum of six guests). For larger groups please contact us for a customized price proposal.
- If you would rather have a private tour (which can be customized), please choose the "Private Vegetarian Walk" tour option when booking.
- Though there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour. Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.