Upon arrival at Junam Wetlands, disembark the coach and follow your guide on foot in search of birdlife. As you walk quietly around the park, which attracts avid birders, pay attention to the sounds of chirping and wing flapping. While listening to this avian orchestra, focus your binoculars to spy your target species. Permanent residents like the spot-billed duck or pheasant are among the nearly 100 types of birds you may find with the help of your guide.
After this large dose of nature, you’re served lunch at a Korean restaurant.
Back aboard the coach, continue to Haeinsa Temple, considered one of the Three Jewel Temples of Korea. Located on Mt Gaya, Haeinsa was built during the Silla dynasty and represents the dharma, or Buddhist teachings. Learn about its notable collection of Tripitaka Koreana woodblocks, a series of carved scriptures from the 13th century.
Complete your full-day coach tour with a drive back to Busan, including drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Junam Wetlands and Haeinsa Temple Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shared transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local weather conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.