Your first stop is Hahoe Folk Village, designated a UNESCO World Heritage site for its well-preserved traditional houses. Home to descendants of the Ryu clan of Pungsan, Hahoe (translated as ‘village enveloped by water’) is located in the foothills of Hwasan mountain and is flanked by the Nakdong River that flows around it.
Walk with your guide to the village center, which showcases large tile-roofed houses, a sharp contrast to the surrounding thatched roofs. Learn about Joseon-style architecture and folk arts stemming from the 16th century, and watch a mask dance performance, which traditionally honored the village’s communal spirits.
After enjoying a variety of Korean foods for lunch at a local restaurant, visit the Andong Folk Museum to discover Confucian cultural traditions. Amid two floors and a large courtyard, view the social customs, folk games and traditional ceremonies of the past via exhibits based on the lives of the region’s people.
Your full-day tour ends with the return to your hotel in Busan.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private Busan Countryside Tour: Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.