Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Feel free to ask your guide any questions you may have about D-Day as you indulge in a 2-course lunch served with mineral water and a glass of wine at La Terrasse, a restaurant at the museum.
In the afternoon, board a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and embark on a 5-hour guided tour of some of the most important D-Day sites you learned about during your Mémorial de Caen museum tour. The sites you see are dependent on whether you wish to visit the key American D-Day sites, or if you'd prefer to focus on Canadian sites instead.
If you've opted for the American tour, visit the artificial harbour at Arromanches, the American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer, Omaha Beach and the Pointe du Hoc. Alternatively, select the Canadian tour to see Bernières-sur-Mer, the Juno Beach Centre, the Canadian Cemetery in Bény-sur-Mer and the Abbaye d’Ardenne
Throughout your small-group tour, your guide will share stories that will humanize the stark statistics of World War II and D-Day. By the end of this powerful tour of historic sites, you'll understand just how much was at stake on D-Day and have a new appreciation for the men who fought and died in the war. Your tour ends at Caen railway station in the evening so you can easily catch a train back to Paris (own expense) if you wish.
On Sundays from January 28 to March 31 and from October 1 to December 31 the guided visit of the Memorial de Caen museum will only last 30 minutes. This is because the first train from Paris arrives at 11am and the guided tour of the D-Day landing sites departs at 1pm.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
You should aim to arrive at Caen railway station by the following times:
9am Monday to Friday
Details for how to book your train ticket are provided on the voucher. The exact tour departure time will be provided when you reconfirm your tour. The journey from Paris to Caen takes approximately two hours.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
D-Day Tour: American Sites
Standard tour of the key American D-Day sites. The tour is only available in English and French.
A partir de
USD 133,52Detalhes de preços
D-Day Tour: Canadian Sites
Tour of the key Canadian D-Day sites. The tour is only available in English and French.
A partir de
USD 133,52Detalhes de preços
Informações sobre o voucher
D-Day Tour Including Guided Visit of the Memorial de Caen Museum, Lunch and D-Day Landing Beaches
- Admission ticket to the Mémorial de Caen museum
- Guided tour of the museum
- 5-hour guided tour of D-Day sites (only in English and French)
- 2-course lunch at La Terrasse
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Train ticket to and from Paris
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is not suitable for children under 3 years old
- If you are taking the train from Paris, you will need to make your own travel arrangements and buy your own train ticket. You should aim to arrive in Caen by 9am (10am Saturday and 11am Sunday).
- You will return to the station at around 6:30pm from October to March and at around 7:30pm from April to September to connect with trains back to Paris. Train times are subject to change on weekends, public holidays and differ in summer and winter. Ensure you check prior to booking.
- On Sundays from January 28 to March 31 and October 1 to December 31 the guided museum visit will only last 30 minutes due to the later arrival time of the first train from Paris
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.