Idiomas da excursão
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão com tudo incluso
Within a couple of hours of leaving Cairns find yourself passing through Daintree and entering the CREB track. Stop for lunch at the roaring Meg Falls on your way to the Lions Den Hotel. You will then set up camp behind the Lions Den Hotel beside the Annan River and enjoy a couple of cold beverages from the Pub before bedding down for the night.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Today you will head for Cooktown, a historic town first discovered by Captain James Cook in year 1770. You will travel via Black Mountain and into Lakefield National Park where you will spend your second night.
Day 3 (B, L, D)
Today, explore Cape Melville and the surrounding area. Cape Melville is located on the Cape Peninsula, owned traditionally by the Daarba, Junjuu, Muli, Bagaarrmugu, Wurri, Manyamarr, Gambiilmugu and Yiirku Aboriginal people. This stunning location boasts rocky headlands as well as sandy beaches making it a great stop for the night.
Rise and shine this morning for a trip to the Lockhart River also crossing the Wenlock and Pascoe Rivers. On the way, you’ll be given the opportunity to go fishing in a popular well known fishing spot frequently visited by the locals. This stunning spot is also a short distance from the Great Barrier Reef and therefore offers pristine white beaches and bird watching opportunities.
Day 5 (B, L, D)
Get ready for a day of exploring as you head to Bramwell Junction Station to prepare for the Old telegraph track, an iconic 4WD track.
Day 6 and 7 (B, L, D)
Today, travel by 4WD as you tackle the Old Telegraph track with its many river crossings and great places to swim and cam. Today is an action packed day filled with some great 4WD experiences.
Day 8 (B, L, D)
After an action packed day yesterday, today you will head for the tip, the northern most point of the Australian mainland. An experience not to be missed, make sure to bring your camera to capture the incredible views of the northern point.
Day 9 (B, L, D)
Another relaxing day today as you relax on the beach of Vrilya Point.
Day 10 - 12 (B, L, D)
Head back to Cairns via Weipa and the main developmental road. See crocodiles in their native environment and try your hand at catching a Barramundi or some mud crabs along the way.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
12-Day Cape York 4WD Adventure
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people for travel is required
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.