Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui almoço
- Para toda a família
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Hungry? Then maybe a Devonshire morning tea included at the famous Mt Uncle Distillary/Bridges Cafe is the order of the morning.
Now comes the highlight of your day - a fully guided tour of the Historical pioneer village of Herberton, plus an old fashioned cooked lunch. Choose a selection of home cooked country style meals.
After lunch feel free to take in some of your favorite attractions at the village, from Vintage cars and steam operated machinery, to an old print shop, Chemist, sweet shop, boot maker school black smith and so so much more. Included in the tour package is a ride on the Tinlander train before you leave the village and head to the historical Herberton railway station where the tour bus will meet you.
Take a small drive up to the Herberton Mining museum to discover how the town became famous for it large tin deposits. You can also try your luck at tin mining.
Next it's time to follow the very scenic Crater Valley and Herberton Ranges along the Hwy to Mt Hypipamee and be overwhelmed with the depth and sight of the ancient crater formed thousands of years ago. Along the way discover hidden truths of the rich Indigenous heritage, and historical timber, railway, mining, war and dairy industries of the early pioneers.
In the late afternoon it's time to enjoy the sunset as you wind our way gently down through the steaming rainforests of the scenic Gillies or Kuranda ranges towards Cairns. Take a vote on the day, (weather permitting), as to which way you return home, arriving back in Cairns at approx 5:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hero and the Tin Pannikin Pub Herberton Village
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, such as severe electrical thunder storms or Cyclones (Hurricanes) you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.