Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui almoço a la carte
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
Departing Cairns, expect to be blown away as you gently sail above World Heritage Listed Tropical rainforest towards the Atherton Tablelands on the amazing Kuranda Skyrail with panoramic views of the Coral Sea. Take in the sights of Barron Gorge and its spectacular waterfall.
Exit Barron Falls Station on your Skyrail adventure, and be met by your registered guide who will take you on an exotic, fun and historically educational tour through his very own 165-acre tropical oasis. This part of the tour is on your very own quad bike geared low for your safety and touring pleasure. See endangered species of fauna and flora as you are guided safely within this 165-acres of private property nestled in the oldest tropical rainforest on earth and surrounded by the magnificent Barron Gorge National Park. You will also have the chance to taste some rare bush foods and exotic tropical fruits that will enlighten your tropical experience, away from the scripted commercialism of large rushed and crowed tours.
Now it's time to return to the Barron Falls Station for the next leg of your exciting tour to Kuranda Village, here you can choose to spend time exploring the villages attractions.
Continuing on, begin to see contrasting changes in the landscape as you drive towards the Savannah Region and dine on fine cuisine for lunch at a well-known working Coffee plantation/restaurant situated in Mareeba, offering a beautiful backdrop looking over the peaks of the Great Dividing Range. The restaurant is situated in the middle of 85,000 Arabica Coffee trees producing some of the best flavored Tableland coffee.
After lunch move onto Granite Gorge. Like no other place in the world. The sheer size of some of these granite boulders is overwhelming. The rocks form vast irregular shaped boulders and offer spectacular views of the volcanic rock terrain. Here you will be able to observe and photograph up close the rare Mareeba rock wallabies, endemic to this area alone, providing a perfect photo of Australian outback culture.
Now it's time to explore Golden Drop Mango Winery. A growing large scale tropical fruit winery on a working mango plantation. Here you can sample and purchase your choice of lovely refreshing tropical Mango Wines, together with Citrus Cellos, Mango Port, and Golden Mango liqueur style wines. A unique locally owned 100% Australian company.
Finally take the inland road back down towards Port Douglas via the small outback timber town of Mt Molloy. Watch the landscape turn from savannah to rainforest in just 30 minutes as we wind our way back to the coastal fringe and the heritage listed coastal drive towards Cairns. If time prevails, tapas under the coconut palms by the sea at Palm Cove will make a great finish to your day.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Day Trip from Cairns
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Afternoon Tea/Tapas
- Wine tasting fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of passengers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Skyrail may shut for maintenance purposes. in the event of this situation you may be asked to use the Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- Children under 10 yrs of age can not ride quad bikes by Australian legislative law.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.