Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Journey up to the southern Tablelands observing spectacular world heritage scenery along the way. Then call into Lake Barrine a now peaceful ancient volcanic crater filled with rainwater. A scrumptious freshly baked morning tea will be served at the teahouse beside the lake.
We then visit one of the largest strangler figs in the Tableland's rainforests, the Curtain Fig Tree, estimated to be over 500 years old. It is a spectacular giant, with more than one historic story attached to her spectacular beauty.
From here, travel to your first waterfall. Malanda Falls, which forms part of the North Johnstone River and was created by the last flow of lava from the Malanda Volcano. Native platypus and snapping turtles are often seen in this permanent source of flowing water.
Your next destination will be the small dairy town of Millaa Millaa with the opportunity to visit four separate waterfalls including one of the most photographed waterfalls in Australia, Millaa Millaa Falls. This classic waterfall is a great place for a quick swim on a hot day with an invigorating massage from the cascade of cool flowing mountain water.
After your swim, make your way to Zilliee Falls. A short walk takes you through some rainforest to the viewing area. There is no access to the waterfall from the platform but a good view of the rapids and the top of the falls will provide some creative photography opportunities.
Next visit a spectacular waterfall, particularly in the wet season. Ellinjaa Falls is only a short walk through the rainforest. Steps have been cut into the path to make the descent safer and easier.
Then, travel deeper into the Tablelands driving through lush green rolling dairy pastures to a 295-foot (90m) triple tier cascade, Mungalli Falls. The highest waterfall on the Tablelands. After which you stop for a hearty lunch at one of the Tableland's best cafes before making your way across the Tablelands to Ravenshoe. On the way, be treated to a view from the Millaa Millaa lookout where, on a clear day, the spectacularly panoramic view is from Atherton to the Innisfail Coast. Just past Ravenshoe you will take in the rapidly changing scenery as you approach the gateway to the outback and the famous Millstream Falls, Queensland's widest single drop waterfall.
Winding your way back over the Herberton ranges and towards a more tropical rainforest landscape, to your final stop for the day the spectacular Mount Hypipamee Crater. This one of a kind volcanic phenomenon is the result of a massive gas explosion leaving a crater over 196-foot (60m) in diameter and twice as deep. The path continues around to the Dinner Falls with the lowest tier being the most spectacular.
You will then be returned to your place of pickup via the highway to Cairns.
This tour does involve some walking that requires a medium level of fitness.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Swim under Millaa Millaa Falls
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund Minimum bookings per tour three (3)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, such as severe electrical thunder storms or Cyclones (Hurricanes) you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.