Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Holy Land Jerusalem
- 4 nights' accommodation in Cairo 5 stars, BB basis.
- 1 night accommodation in Aswan 5 stars,, BB basis.
- 3 nights' accommodation in luxury 5 stars Nile Cruise Ship, full board basis. ((B) breakfast, (L) lunch, (D) dinner)
- Flight ticket (Cairo – Aswan / Luxor - Cairo).
- A/C airport transfers and transportation for tours
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the program including entrance fees (see exclusions)
- English speaking guide.
- Local taxes and service charges.
- Meet at Tel Aviv Airport.
- Transportation in modern AC private vehicles.
- English speaking Driver.
- English Speaking Guide (FULL TIME)
- Hotel accommodation in Israel as mentioned above on Bed and breakfast basis 4 stars (1N TLV/2N TIB/5N JRS)
- Flight Cairo / Tel Aviv
- International airfare.
- Departure & airport taxes and fees.
- Passport and visa services & fees.
- Beverages with meals.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Tips to drivers, guides and escorts.
- Any tour or transportation services on days stated as free days.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, taxi, excess baggage etc.
- Optional tours.
- Entrance fees - Excludes Mummy room, interior parts of Pyramids and tombs not included in general museum admission
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Day 2:Have breakfast and then it is time to start your sightseeing journey. Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx, then have an afternoon visit to the step pyramid of Sakkara. You will then be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay. (B)
After breakfast take a morning flight to Aswan and then transfer to hotel. In the afternoon you will visit the High Dam and the temple of Philae. Spend overnight in Aswan. (B)
After breakfast, transfer to your cruise ship (optional trip to visit Abu Simbel temples). You will then take a felucca sailing boat on the Nile where you will see Elephantine Island and view The Agha Khan Mausoleum. Go back to back to the cruise for lunch whilst the boat sails to Kom Ombo. Have dinner and spend overnight in Kom Ombo. (B, L, D)
Day 5:After breakfast visit Kom Ombo temple. Return to the cruise for lunch and the ship will continue to cruise to Edfu to visit the temple of Horus. Sail to Esna and cross the lock. Continue sailing to Luxor. Have dinner and spend overnight on a the cruise in Luxor. (B, L, D)
Day 6:Have breakfast in the morning before visiting the West bank of Luxor where you will see; Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to the cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight. (B, L, D)
Day 7:After breakfast disembark the ship to visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor. In the afternoon you will take a flight to Cairo where you will stay overnight Cairo (B)
Day 8: Have breakfast and start your tour to visit to the Egyptian Museum. In the afternoon visit the historical old Cairo, The hanging church, Ben Azer Synagogue and Khan El-khalili bazaar. You will then spend overnight in Cairo (B)
Day 9: Depart Cairo to arrive in the Holy Land of Israel. After breakfast check out and transfer to Cairo airport for flight to Tel Aviv. Upon arrival in Tel Aviv, you will be greeted by our guide and transfer to your hotel on the coast. (B)
Day 10:Visit Galilee to see, Caesarea, Mt Carmel, Stella Maris, Cana, Nazareth and the basilica of the annunciation.
Day 11:Visit the ministry of Christ in the Galilee: Tiberias, enjoy a boat ride on sea of Galilee before visiting Capernaum, mt. Beatitudes, caesarea philippi.
Day 12:On day 12 you will visit the Jordan river and Mount Tabor.
Day 13:Visit Jerusalem and Bethlehem: Mt Olives, Church of Visitation, Shepherd’s Fields and Church of the Nativity.
Day 14:Jerusalem, the passion of Jesus' last hours. Visit the key places; Palm Sunday, Dominus Flevit, Gethsemane, Cave of Betrayal, Cave of Assumption and Pater Nostern.
Day 15:Visit della Rosa, St Anne’s church, Ecce Homo, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Wailing Wall, Upper Room, Dormition.
Day 16:Explore the wilderness: Bethany, Jericho, Mt Temptation, and the Dead Sea.
Day 17:Depart Tel Aviv: Today you will bid farewell to the Holy Land and remember a trip of a lifetime. (B)