Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui café da manhã
Welcome to Land of Pharaohs! Arrival Cairo, you will be met and assisted by a representative and be transferred to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2 (Cairo - Luxor):
Marvelous tour will start with a visit to the fascinating pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau. Then move on to the Necropolis of Saqqara, innumerable sand strewn temples and tombs await discovery. It’s at Saqqara where you’ll see Zhoser’s step pyramid. In the evening you will have a very exciting train ride by sleeper train to Luxor.
Day 3 (Luxor):
Arrival at Luxor, meet your representative and check into our hotel. Luxor is considered one of the world’s greatest open-air museums, the ancient city of Thebes and the great capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom. Time to relax, as for the night; an option is to visit Luxor Temple. The temple is magically illuminated by a thousand colored lights at night fall, book and pay locally. Remainder of the evening at leisure with a chance to enjoy the facilities of our hotel.
Day 4 (Luxor - Cairo):
Early in the morning it will be a good choice to drift over Luxor city enjoying a hot air balloon ride by sunrise as an option. From high above you will look down upon ancient Thebes, remarkable landscape and local villages waking up to start their day. Subsequently you will move to the West Bank of the Nile where you can see the massive pair of statues known as Colossi of Memnon. Then you will visit the Valleys of the Kings and the imposing colonnaded temple of Queen Hatshepsut or as known in Arabic by "Deir El Bahary".
Back to your hotel in Luxor enjoying free time; then you will visit Karnak Temple Complex, which is a vast open-air museum, and the second largest ancient religious site in the world and it is believed to be the second most visited historical site in Egypt…enjoy your visit. In the evening, another wonderful trip riding the sleeper train back to Cairo.
Day 5 (Cairo):
Upon arrival to Cairo, you will be met by a driver and transferred to your hotel to check-in. Later on, you will enjoy a guided visit to the Egyptian Museum, where you can see the eminent King Tutankhamen solid gold death mask. If you want to hear about the mummification story, as an option, you can enter the Royal Mummies room where you can learn more about the idea of "After Life" in ancient Egypt. This afternoon and night are free at leisure as perhaps you will prefer having a walk or enjoy hotel facilities.
Day 6 (Cairo):
Time for packing up. You will be assisted for a smooth check out. Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Arrival and departure airport transfer day 1 and day 6
- All relevant transfer and transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Tours of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara and Luxor
- English speaking Egyptian tour leader/ guide throughout
- All currently applied tax & entrance fees
- 24/7 customer service available
- International flight ticket
- Tipping kitty
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry etc.
- Any optional trips or unmentioned items.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.