Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui café da manhã
At the airport, our representative will greet you and provide assistance with airport procedures. You will be comfortably transferred to your hotel. Enjoy a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 2: The Great Pyramids of Giza
Your expert guide will accompany you to the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, and then to Saqqara to witness the first pyramid ever built, the 2648 BC - completed Step Pyramid of Djoser. Overnight at your hotel. Breakfast included.
Day 3: Cairo
Today you will explore the magnificent treasures of the Egyptian Museum — including Tutankhamun’s fabulously famous Gold Mask. Then your guide will take you to the city’s Islamic areas — including the Citadel of Saladdin and its Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali. Next the city’s oldest area; Coptic Cairo awaits you. Here El-Muallaqa, the Hanging Church, was built into the walls of the Roman fortress of Babylon. Finally, on to St Sergius — said to be a resting-place of the Holy Family. Enjoy free time at Khan el-Khalili, the major souk in the Islamic bazaar district. Transfer to the train station to travel to Aswan. Overnight sleeper train. Breakfast & Dinner included.
Day 4: Arrival at Aswan.
Freshen up at your hotel before your guide takes you to Aswan’s famous High Dam. In vivid contrast, take a short ferry across the Nile to the magnificent Ancient Egyptian Philae Temple. Feel free to explore Aswan’s renowned markets or visit the International Museum of Nubia. Overnight at your hotel. Breakfast included.
Day 5: Aswan
Optional morning tour to Abu Simbel. Afternoon excursion on a traditional felucca to visit Elephantine and Kitchener Island’s. The rest of the day is free. Overnight at your Hotel. Breakfast included.
Day 6: Aswan to Luxor
Early departure from Aswan to Luxor in an air-conditioned vehicle ; break your journey at the ‘double’ Temple of Kom Ombo; and in Edfu, the remarkably well-preserved Temple of Horus. Arrive to Luxor on the east bank of the Nile and check into your hotel. Overnight at your Hotel. Breakfast included.
Day 7: Luxor
A free morning in Luxor, evocative site of the ancient city of Thebes and ‘the world’s greatest open-air museum’. This afternoon, enter the Karnak Temple Complex. Walk down the avenue of the ram-headed sphinxes that connect the Precinct of Mut, the Precinct of Amun-Re, and the Luxor Temple. Enjoy a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel. Breakfast included.
Day 8: Luxor to Cairo
An early morning start. Cross the Nile to the west bank and enter the Necropolis, the Valleys of the Kings & Queens, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon. Transfer to the train station to travel to Cairo. Overnight sleeper train. Breakfast & Dinner included. Next morning arrival in Cairo, end of tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Nile in Aswan
- Service of meet and assistance upon arrival and departure
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary at 4 * Star hotels on BB basis.
- 2 Nights Cairo / 2 Nights Aswan / 2 Nights Luxor
- 2 Nights on board sleeper train based on HB basis (Cairo /Aswan - Luxor /Cairo)
- All transport and transfers by A/C vehicles.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all the sightseeing’s mentioned in the program.
- Professional fluent English speaking tour-guide during sightseeing
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.