- Opção ideal para famílias
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um egiptólogo qualificado
Arrive at the Cairo airport, and a driver, along with the tour manager, will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cairo. On the way you will have a chance to ask questions, and he will give you an overview of the tour. Check into your hotel, and overnight.
Day 2: Giza, Saqqara and Memphis
After breakfast, you will join your tour guide for a visit to the Giza Plateau to tour the pyramids of Chephren, Cheops, Mycrenos, and the Sphinx. There will be a short camel ride, and drive on to the Step Pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara. Tour the ancient city of Memphis, with the open air museum, and the statue of King Ramses II. At the end of the tour back to the hotel for overnight. B/L
Day 3: Flight to Aswan and cruise check-in
After breakfast transfer to the Cairo airport for your flight to Aswan. When arriving at the Aswan airport you will be met and taken to the ship. Check in procedures will commence before lunch. After lunch, tour the High Dam and the Temple of Philae. Back to the ship, for dinner, and a Nubian show. B/L/D
Day 4: Kom Ombo - Edfu - Luxor
After breakfast, sail to Kom Ombo and tour the Sobek and Harores temple. Then sail to Edfu and tour the Temple of Hours. After the tour sail to Luxor. B/L/D
Day 5: Valley of the Kings
Breakfast on board, and then start the tour with Thebes Necropolis, where the Valley of the Kings resides. There will be entry to 3 royal tombs. After the tour return to the ship, and lunch. There will be a free afternoon. After dinner there will be night entertainment on board.
Day 6: Cruise check-out, Luxor and flight to Cairo
After breakfast on the ship, you will do the checkout procedures from the ship. Visit the EastBank and Karnak temple, continuing on tour the temple of Luxor. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. After lunch transfer to Luxor Airport for your flight to Cairo. You will be met and taken to your hotel in Cairo for overnight.
Day 7: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast in the hotel and start the touring day with a trip to the Egyptian Museum. There are hundreds of thousands of antiquities on view. You will stop for lunch at a local restaurant, and continue on to the Old City of Cairo to visit the Citadel of Salah El Dien, and the Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Back to the hotel for overnight. B/L
Day 8: Departure
After breakfast you will have a transfer to Cairo airport for your flight home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
7-Night Nile Cruise and Cairo Discovery Tour from Cairo for 2+ travellers
A partir de
USD 1.870,00Detalhes de preços
7-Night Nile Cruise and Cairo Discovery Tour from Cairo for a single traveller
A partir de
USD 2.667,00Detalhes de preços
Pyramids in Egypt
- 7 nights accommodation,4 nights 5 star hotel on B/B basis in Cairo, and 3 nights full board basis on the cruise ship 5 stars
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- All transfers
- Internal flights
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- International Flight
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, and bar bills
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Single supplement for 1 person traveling alone will be $600 USD.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler