- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
Begin with pickup from your Cairo hotel at about 7am, and travel southwest by air-conditioned vehicle to Bahariya Oasis with your private guide and driver.
After a roughly 4-hour journey, arrive and enjoy lunch at a local Bahariya restaurant. Then, transfer to a 4x4 with a local Bedouin driver at the wheel, and explore the village of Bawiti, Bahriya’s capital, taking in the lush palm groves set against the immense dunes.
See the hot springs at Bir Al Matar and Bir El Ghaba, and climb ‘English Mountain’ to view the hilltop remains of a British World War I outpost. Then, pass the Salt Lake on route into the Black Desert, with its black-topped volcanic hills. View the hot spring in the Valley of El Haize, and check out Crystal Mountain, a chunk of glittering crystal rising from the sands.
Drive through the huge, rounded rocks of the Agabat Valley, and head into the White Desert National Park, a region of spectacular, brilliant-white rock formations eroded by wind into spires, mushrooms, animals, and other bizarre shapes.
Admire the ghostly shapes, and then return to El Haize to your overnight camp. Enjoy a desert sunset and barbecue dinner under the stars before snuggling into your sleeping bag on mattresses in your tent.
Overnight: camp in El Haize
Day 2: El Haize - Bahariya - Cairo (B, L)
Absorb the desert silence during breakfast before riding your 4x4 back to Bahariya. Here, reconvene with your original private vehicle, and enjoy a guided visit to the Mummies Museum, where numerous excavated Greco-Roman mummies are displayed.
View the well-preserved mummies and explore the Tomb of Bannantiu, the remains of an elaborately painted tomb of an ancient merchant. Then, after lunch at a local restaurant, return to Cairo, where your trip ends with a drop-off at the original start point at around 5pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private Overnight White Desert and Bahariya Oasis Tour for two to four people
A partir de
USD 199,00Detalhes de preços
Private Overnight White Desert and Bahariya Oasis Tour for one person
A partir de
USD 358,00Detalhes de preços
Private Overnight White Desert and Bahariya Oasis Tour for five to eight people
A partir de
USD 129,00Detalhes de preços
White desert safari
A partir de
USD 99,00Detalhes de preços
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza
- Private guide and driver
- Round-trip transfers between Cairo and Bahariya
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private 4x4 travel from Bahariya to the White and Black Deserts and back
- 4x4 transport with private guide and Bedouin desert driver
- Entrance fees to sites listed in itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 1 night of accommodation in a tented desert camp
- Bottled water throughout your trip
- All taxes and service charges
- Any additional services and visits not mentioned in itinerary
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Sleeping bag
- Personal items
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A customer nationality is required at the time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert and winter is cold at night
- Transport by high quality, air-conditioned vehicles with seat belts
- Please bring a sleeping bag, sunscreen and sun hat
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.