Idiomas da excursão
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Conduzida por um fotógrafo profissional
You will be welcomed by your professional photography guide and receive a briefing about the activities. You'll spend the night at a hotel in Cancun.
Day 2: Reef Snorkeling and Jungle (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a boat trip to the reef. Here, you can take gorgeous pictures of the wide diversity of colorful corals and fish like barracudas, angelfish, sting rays or grunts. In the evening, walk through the Mayan Jungle to photograph wild spider monkeys, tropical insects, reptiles and other interesting animals.
Day 3: Tulum and Sian Ka’an (B)
After breakfast, visit the archaeological site of Tulum with a breathtaking view of the Caribbean sea from a cliff and a large population of iguanas. Afterwards, snorkel in the amazing Grand Cenote to take underwater pictures of the stalactites and stalagmites in its crystal clear water. Overnight in Sian Ka’an.
Day 4: Bird Watching and Kantemo (B) (L) (D)
Bird watching hike to take pictures of exotic birds in Sian Ka’an. After breakfast, depart to Kantemo to discover a living maya community and enjoy an amazing natural phenomenon: Hanging snakes and bats as they come out of their cave. Then, enjoy night bicycling in the jungle and take a boat trip to see crocodiles. (*Lunch and dinner included)
Day 5: Valladolid and Rio Lagartos (B)
Bird watching hike for more pictures of interesting birds. After breakfast, departure to Valladolid to take pictures of amazing cenotes at Hacienda San Lorenzo Oxam where you'll visit the Oxman cenote. Follow to Rio Lagartos Reserve in order to enjoy the largest pink flamingos population of America and other exotic animals. Overnight in San Felipe.
Day 6: Las Coloradas and Cancun (B)
Early departure to Las Coloradas to take pictures of the salt pools with different shades of pink. Follow to Chichen Itza to capture the best shots of the world famous main pyramid in the sunset. Overnight in Cancún.
Day 7: Whale Shark or Sailfish (B)
Summer months: Whale Shark Tour. Enjoy a fantastic boat trip in order to photograph and snorkel with the biggest fish in the world, the amazing but harmless Whale Shark.
Winter months: Sailfish Adventure. Boat trip in order to snorkel with the fastest fish in the world as they hunt their prey. Back to Cancun to relax and enjoy the beach in the afternoon.
Day 8: Departure from Cancun
End of the tour. After breakfast, you'll be transferred to the airport in Cancun.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Capture amazing moments of the wildlife!
- 7 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- International and local flights
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.