Not only will you see the vibrant flower sellers in the Main Street, but also the Cathedral where Bishop Tutu was Bishop for many years. The tour takes you along buildings of Parliament and thereafter to the colorful Malay Quarters.
Conclude your magnificent visit to the top of Table Mountain. A revolving cable car allows you to see the different sides of the city bowl while you ride to the top. Beautiful scenes await you, along with your circular walk atop the mountain, before turning back for drop off at your hotel.
Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
The next interesting experience is a visit to District Six and the District Six Museum (Open Mondays to Fridays) associated with the eviction of 60 000 people due to the Apartheid system. The museum displays a miniature reconstruction of the old District Six.We then drive via buildings of Parliament, St Georges Cathedral where Bishop Desmond Tutu had his parish, Greenmarket Square and the old Townhouse, The Company Gardens follows. This is the place where the Dutch East Company established a vegetable garden to address the high rate of casualties due to scurvy. A walk in the garden follows where after we head for Table Mountain where we take the revolving Cable Car to the top of the mountain- lunch will be on the mountain(own expense).
The opportunity will be there to stop at a Jewel Factory or Diamond Works and see how diamonds, tanzanite and gold are molded into fine pieces of jewelry. The very interesting Malay Quarter will not only give you an insight in the Malay Culture in the country, but would allow the keen photographer to take beautiful pictures. Visit to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront follows where after we head to your hotel for drop off at 5pm/ 5:30pm
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cape Town City Bowl with Table Mountain backdrop
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or luxury sedan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.