Idiomas da excursão
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Depart your centrally located Cape Town hotel accommodation (select hotels available for hotel pick-up) around 8am for the navel hamlet of Simon's Town on the False Bay coast of the Cape Peninsula. At the town's Waterfront, you'll embark on a sea kayaking experience in stable double kayaks, perfect for those with no paddling experience.
You'll paddle past the civilian and Naval harbor and out to the resident colony of African penguins at Boulders Beach. Then, time & tide permitting, you'll stop on a lovely semi-private beach for refreshments, swimming, and snorkeling (equipment provided). During the whale season (July to December), it's possible to spot large migratory visitors — southern right whales — in their natural habitat. Before continuing your journey, enjoy lunch at a seaside restaurant (included in tour cost).
Back in the air-conditioned minivan, you'll be transported to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve – one of two world-renowned landmarks within Table Mountain National Park (the other is Table Mountain itself). Most visitors to Cape Town regard a trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point, the tip of the Cape Peninsula, as obligatory. This part of the park is home to an array of fynbos (native shrub-land vegetation), and over 250 species of birds, buck, baboons, and Cape mountain zebra. There are numerous picnic spots, paths on which one can set off on foot or mountain bike, and tidal pools on almost isolated beaches.
Then, enjoy the breathtaking views from Cape Point Lighthouse and travel to the southwestern-most point in Africa, the Cape of Good Hope.
In the late afternoon, you'll drive along the coastal route via Noordhoek, Chapman’s Peak Drive, Hout Bay and the Atlantic Seaboard, returning to your Cape Town-area hotel around 5pm.
Note that because of the strenuous nature of sea kayaking, this tour is not recommended for children 10 or under, or for those with serious medical conditions. Lunch, snacks, and attraction entry fees are included. There is a minimum requirement of two adults per booking.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees to Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve, Chapman's Peak Drive
- Sea kayaking equipment
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Light refreshments (cold drink and light snack)
- Private tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary as an inclusion
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 10 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with heart or other serious medical conditions