Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
The tour commences with collection from your hotel and transfer to the lower cable car station at Table Mountain. Ascend by aerial cable car (included) for a very easy but spectacular walk with an accredited walking / hiking guide. The walk begins at the upper cable station and traverses the entire front table to Maclear's Beacon. The walk returns via a different route providing a variety of vistas. On a clear day the views throughout are exquisite (If the cable car is not operational on the day, depending on clients fitness levels, the walk would be adapted accordingly).
Once you descend the mountain, transfer to the colorful Bo-Kaap where you will enjoy a traditional lunch (own expense) while learning about the contribution of the Cape Malay people to South Africa’s, and Cape Town’s in particular, heritage. Drive through the cobbled streets of the Malay Quarter after lunch and proceed on the remainder of your tour of the Mother City.
Enjoy a stroll through the Company Gardens – a large public park and botanical garden set in the heart of Cape Town. It is the oldest garden in the country and has its origins in Jan van Riebeeck’s vegetable garden which he grew to feed the original colony as early as 1652.
The tree-lined avenue forms a pathway between the suburb of Gardens and the city center, and there are a number of other important buildings within the garden such as the South African Museum. Established in 1852, the museum has been adding to its collections for over 200 years and offers a diverse range of exhibitions. Visitors have not failed to leave the museum without a better understanding of the earth and its biological and cultural diversity - both past and present.
From here you will continue to the Castle of Good Hope which is the oldest surviving building in South Africa. The Castle of Good Hope houses the military personnel of the SA army in the Western Cape, the famous William Fehr Collection of historic artworks, the Castle Military Museum and ceremonial facilities for traditional Cape Regiments. Return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hiking on Table Mountain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Table Mountain Cable Car ticket
- Private tour
- Entry included to: Castle of Good Hope and the SA Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary as an inclusion.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended