- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
8-Night Northern Morocco Tour from Casablanca to Marrakech Including Rabat and Fez
- Professional guide
- 8 nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by train, taxi, private bus, public bus and overnight sleeper train
- Walking tours in Volubilis and Fez
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional activities (entrance fees can be paid locally and some may require you to sign a disclaimer before participating)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years; children between 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to your tour leader on the first day
- Please make a note of any specific dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Passport information and date of birth must be provided when booking
- On days where no activities are planned, you are free to explore at your leisure, so any activities and purchases are at your own expense. You will have your guide's cell phone number in case of emergency
- On this trip you are expected to be able to carry your own luggage for up to 30 minutes at a time, for example, walking from a train station to your accommodation. Hotels and guesthouses are often small, locally run properties and may not have an elevator; please consider this when you are packing for this trip. One medium-size suitcase or backpack, weighing no more than 22 lbs (10kg) per person, is recommended
- Accommodation is on a twin or multishare basis; there may be times where facilities will be shared, rather than private, and rare occasions when you share a room with passengers traveling on different trips
- Single travelers usually share with people of the same gender in accommodation ranging from twin to multishare
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The religious festival of Ramadan takes place in July and August; during this time, some restaurants close and tourist attractions may change their opening hours
- A conservative dress code is recommended throughout Morocco for both men and women
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 30 e 55 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 29 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.