- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
The whale sharks watching trip will depart at 5am, a 4 hour drive from Cebu city center to Oslob. You will arrive at Tan-awan, which is located 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) from the center town of Oslob. Here, you can see many tourists snorkel and dive with the whale sharks.
You will be provided with snorkeling equipment so you can swim with the whale sharks. Swimming with whale sharks is amazing but there are some rules implemented by the local government and all travelers are expected to follow. The guide will give a brief introduction before you go into the water. Please note, you are not allow to touch the whale sharks or fed them.
After the whale shark watching, we will discover and feel the natural beauty of Tumalog Falls, another must see place in Oslob. It is nearby the whale shark center. You will find this place very refreshing, heavenly and relaxing. The falls have mini-umbrellas that cascade fine strands of cold, fresh water in a rain like fashion.
Aguinid Falls, another hidden gem of southern Cebu- Samboan. It is made up of five levels, and you are advised to bring extra clothes since you will get wet once you are climbing the limestone walls of each level to the next falls. Make sure you waterproof all your belongings as well. All the falls are fantastic looking and you can swim in the falls catch basins. Have fun and enjoy the experience before heading back to your hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Food, drinks and lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is casual and comfortable walking shoe
- Bring extra suits and waterproof all your belongings
- A maximum of 12 people per booking