Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
- Conduzida por um guia local
Discover what makes Crete’s cultural capital so magical on this relaxed full-day walking tour of Chania. You’ll take in the sites from the Old Town to the lesser known Ottoman and Jewish quarters, and into the chic historic neighbourhood of Halepa. Get ready to experience Chania with all your senses!
We’ll start your Chania tour at the Dimotiki Agora (Municipal Market), which marks the border between the old and new town. Built between 1908 and 1913 (the year that Crete was united with Greece), the Agora hosts more than 70 shops selling mostly regional products. You’ll get to explore the market and sample local delicacies while learning about the deliciously healthy Cretan diet.
With your taste buds satisfied, we will walk to the old town district. Wander through narrow laneways, hidden backstreets, and open doors to secret gardens, and Venetian and Ottoman monuments. Listen to stories of empires, sailors, traders, lovers, heroes, and artists. Learn how this city has been a crossroads between the East and West for centuries.
Next on your Chania tour, you’ll have the unique opportunity to see local artisans crafting their products. Listen to their stories — and maybe even try your own skills!
From there, our Crete tour will take us on a stroll through the Jewish and Ottoman neighbourhoods, where you’ll learn how life has changed over the years in this city of multicultural residents.
Finally, we’ll walk along the waterfront of one of Chania’s historical neighbourhoods and sit down to an inviting table with Cretan mezedes (local dishes).
Your Crete tour will end either here or we could take you back to the starting point. With so many suggestions and tips from your local guide, you’ll likely have a myriad of things you’ll want to do next!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Old Town of Chania
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee or a soft drink
- Sampling of local products and beverages
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As this is a walking tour , we advise you wear comfortable walking shoes. During summer don’t forget your sunglasses and of course a photo camera as Chania will amaze you!
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.