Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
You will then proceed to Broad and Narrow Alleys, one of the three cultural reserves in Chengdu. The Broad and Narrow Alleys were once old residential areas during the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911). Now, most of the houses have been restored and turned into restaurants, souvenir stores, bars, art galleries, and tea houses. You will have time for lunch at one of the nice restaurants (own expense), and your guide will be very glad to give you some advice.
After lunch, your day trip continues with a visit to the famous Jinsha Site Museum, which was the site of the ancient Shu (ancient name for Sichuan) Kingdom between 12B.C. and 7A.D. It is famous for the mysterious Shu Culture and unique bronze civilization. In the museum you will see many precious ivory, gold and jade products which are thousands of years old. The most famous item is the Gold Foil of Sun and Immortal Bird, which has many stories and legends about the patterns on it. Follow your guide and listen carefully to the interesting stories. You can also see many everyday products made of stone, pottery, bronze and ivory, from which you will learn the daily life of people of 3,000 years ago.
From there, you will be returned to your hotel where your tour concludes.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees
- Two bottles of water per person per day
- Private guide and driver
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please eat breakfast before you are picked up at your hotel at 8am, and bring some snacks for yourself on the tour; lunch will not be served until the afternoon
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.