- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
- Oferta ocasional
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private 4-Day Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong National Parks Tour from Chengdu
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Private transport
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off in Chengdu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car ride at Huanglong ($13 to go up and $6.50 to go down)
- Oxygen bags, if needed
- Optional dance performance on Day 2
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants one year old and younger are free of charge
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Accommodation will be in twin or double rooms, with a bathroom and air-conditioning; for odd-numbered booking parties, the extra person will be in a single room, and the single room cost will be built into the overall price of the trip
- Hotel pickup/drop-off in Chengdu is available for this tour, or you can be picked up at the Chengdu airport directly after arrival on Day 1; drop-off is available at the Chengdu airport on the afternoon of Day 4; please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your pickup/drop-off locations (contact information will be on your confirmation voucher)
- On this tour, you will travel to altitudes of approximately 11,483 feet (3,500 meters) above sea level in Huanglong National Park; it is possible for travelers to experience adverse health effects due to this altitude, regardless of age, gender and fitness; it is recommended that you discuss this trip with your doctor prior to departure
- Rest is available at any time throughout the trip if you find the walking to be too strenuous due to the elevation, and oxygen bags are available to rent or buy along the path
- Type of transport depends on the number of people in your private party: 5-seat car for 1-2 people, 7-seat multipurpose vehicle for 3-5 people or 14-seat minibus for 6-8 people; you may ask the driver to stop at any point if you need a break or want to take photos
- If your flight will not arrive in Chengdu until the afternoon on Day 1, please contact the local tour operator to discuss different schedule options
Your private guide and driver pick you up early at your Chengdu hotel to start the 10-hour drive to Jiuzhaigou. As you travel by private car along the expressway, watch the landscape change from plains to mountains, passing by rural wilderness, farmland, the Min Jiang River Valley and the ruins of the devastating 2008 earthquake around Wenchuan. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant in Mao County (Maoxian), an area where ethnic minorities such as Qiang and Tibetans make up the majority of the population. Continue through Songpan and arrive in the early evening in Jiuzhaigou, where you'll have dinner at a local restaurant before retiring to your hotel.
Overnight: Jiuzhaigou Xanadu Hotel
Day 2: Jiuzhaigou (B, L, D)
Today, visit UNESCO World Heritage–listed Jiuzhaigou National Park, one of China’s most famous national parks. Renowned for its turquoise-blue lakes, thundering waterfalls and lushly forested mountains, this spectacular wilderness spreads across 278 square miles (720 sq km) on the steps of the Tibetan Himalayan Plateau.
With your guide, board a hop-on hop-off bus in the park and ride up to the highest point of Zeru Valley. Take a leisurely walk along a forest trail to see Tibetan villages, Pearl Shoals Waterfall and lakes including Mirror Lake, Arrow Bamboo Lake and Panda Lake. Then return by bus to the visitor center near Nuorilang Waterfalls, and have a boxed lunch at the dining hall. Afterward, hop back on the bus to tour Shuzheng Valley and see some of its 40 lakes, including Long Lake and Five-Coloured Pool.
After exploring this magnificent park, return to town and have dinner at a local restaurant. You then have the option to attend a Tibetan and Qiang dance performance (at your own expense) or simply rest or explore on your own.
Overnight: Jiuzhaigou Xanadu Hotel
Day 3: Jiuzhaigou – Huanglong – Songpan (B, L, D)
In the morning, leave Jiuzhaigou and head to Huanglong National Park. Take a 10-minute cable car ride to the top of the valley (there may be a wait, depending on crowds), where you can admire the views from an altitude of 11,483 feet (3,500 meters) before hiking down a well-maintained trail, a walk that takes three to four hours. Along the way, pass by Huanglong Temple — the park’s star attraction — a Ming-era Buddhist temple set amid dozens of travertine terraces with milky blue- and gold-colored pools. You'll also walk next to bubbling streams, waterfalls and natural landmarks like Golden Sand, an expanse of travertine deposits that resembles a beach.
Next, make the short drive to Songpan, where you'll have a late lunch and then tour the old town, once an important trading post on the Tea Horse Road (a historic trade route between China and Tibet). Founded during the Tang dynasty and rebuilt during the Ming dynasty (1368-1644), Songpan features massive stone gates and walls that protect the old town. At the end of the day, relax over dinner at a local restaurant and spend the evening at your leisure.
Overnight: Songpan Old House Inn
Day 4: Songpan – Chengdu (B, L)
Depart from Songpan in the morning to begin the 6-hour drive back to Chengdu. Along the way you’ll stop at Diexi Lake, which formed when landslides caused by the 1933 earthquake blocked the Min Jiang River. The flooding destroyed the town of Diexi, submerging it underwater. After a short visit to the lake, continue the drive, stopping for lunch in Wenchuan County. Upon arrival in Chengdu in the afternoon, your guide drops you off at your hotel or the Chengdu airport to end your 4-day tour.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.