- Confirmação instantânea
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
For lunch, your guide will recommend a nearby restaurant wherever you are at the time. Feel free to adjust your sightseeing route at any point during the day if you find you want to spend more time at a certain place. You set the pace of your tour and decide how much you’d like to do in one day. At the end of the day, your guide returns you to your hotel.
If you want to focus your tour on city attractions, your guide can take you to key monuments such as Wenshu Yuan Monastery or Wuhou Memorial Temple. Maybe marvel at the furry residents of the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, located 45 minutes outside the city center, or stroll through the peaceful greenery of People’s Park and stop by a teahouse.
Check out the shopping options in Chengdu by heading to the massive New Century Global Center (reputed to be the world's biggest building), Chunxi Road shopping district or any number of local markets. Sample hot pot in the city where it was invented, or try some tasty street food.
Outside of Chengdu, you can travel to Luodai, Qingcheng Mountain, Huanglongxi Ancient Town or the Leshan Buddha. At Mt Mengding (Mengdingshan), learn all about tea production at a working tea plantation. Or find out what the archaeologists have discovered at Jinsha Site Museum and Sanxingdui Museum.
Sample list of Chengdu sites you can choose to visit:
- Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- Wenshu Yuan Monastery
- Kuan-Zhai Lane
- People's Park and teahouse
- Wuhou Memorial Temple and Jinli Ancient Street
- Variety of markets
- Sichuan Opera
- Du Fu Cottage
- Luodai Ancient Town
- Leshan Giant Buddha
- Qingcheng Mountain
- Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Jinsha Site Museum
- Sanxingdui Museum
- Qingyang Palace
- New Century Global Center and Chunxi Road shopping district
- Hot pot and street food eateries
- Bamboo park
- Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Mt Mengding (Mengdingshan) and tea plantation
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private Custom Tour
Custom tour with private guide
A partir de
USD 14,66Detalhes de preços
Tour w/ Lunch & Transport Fees
Custom tour with private guide, including lunch and public transportation fees
A partir de
USD 48,00Detalhes de preços
Private Tour: Customized Chengdu Sightseeing
- Professional private guide for 8 hours
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Public transportation costs (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation fees (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants one year old and younger are free of charge
- You MUST contact the local tour operator at least 12 hours prior to
arrival to arrange your personalized itinerary requirements, sightseeing
and things to do; in addition, please let the operator know your preferred pickup time, pickup location and drop-off location; contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Your guide will meet you in your hotel lobby; from there you can further discuss with the sites you would like to visit, and he or she can recommend a reasonable sightseeing route
- If you select the option that does not include lunch and public transportation, you will be responsible for additional charges during the day such as taxis, bus fares, subway tickets and food
- If you select the option that does not include lunch, the guide will recommend a good local restaurant where you can have lunch at your own expense
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.