Idiomas da excursão
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Taxas para viagens de trem de ida e volta
After your visit to the center, you will be transferred to the Chengdu East railway station at 11:30am to catch a bullet train to Leshan, accompanied by your guide. Since meals are not included into this tour, please bring or purchase some lunch with you to enjoy while on the train. Upon arrival at Leshan railway station at approximately 2pm, you and your guide will take a taxi to the Leshan Giant Buddha site.
The Leshan Giant Buddha is a 71-metre (233 ft) tall stone statue, built during the Tang Dynasty. It is carved out of a cliff face that lies at the confluence of the Minjiang, Dadu and Qingyi rivers in the southern part of Sichuan province in China, near the city of Leshan. The stone sculpture faces Mount Emei, with the rivers flowing below his feet. It is the largest stone Buddha in the world and it is by far the tallest pre-modern statue in the world. The Mount Emei Scenic Area, including Leshan Giant Buddha Scenic Area, has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996. You can also view the statue by walking down the nine-turn staircase to the left of the statue.
After the tour is over, your guide will escort you back to the Leshan railway station to take a bullet train back to Chengdu. Your driver will wait for you at Chengdu East railway station in order to transfer you back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Leshan Giant Buddha
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfers between the railway stations and attractions in Chengdu
- Round-trip tickets for the bullet train between Chengdu and Leshan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Cruise to see the Leshan Giant Buddha
- Taxi fare from the station to Leshan Giant Buddha each way is not included and is about CNY30 ($5 USD)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- It is recommended to take CNY200–500 ($30 to $80 USD) in Chinese cash with you
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.