- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Tarifas aéreas para viagens de ida e volta
- Inclui almoço
Day 1: Chengdu – Guilin
After pickup from your Chengdu hotel, your private driver takes you to the Chengdu airport for your 2-hour flight to Guilin. When you arrive at the Guilin airport, your local driver and guide will be waiting for you (look for a sign with your name) to take you by private vehicle to the Guilin Bravo Hotel for the night.
Overnight: 4-star room at the Guilin Bravo Hotel
Day 2: Guilin – Chengdu (B, L, D)
Have breakfast early at your hotel in the morning before being driven to the dock for your Li River cruise. You can leave your luggage with your driver for the day or bring it with you; your guide will accompany you to the dock, and then meet you in Yangshuo when you disembark the boat.
On board the cruise, travel 52 miles (83 km) along the river to Yangshuo. Sit inside the main cabin or head to the open-air viewing platform to take in the scenery as you glide past limestone karsts, rice paddies and natural landmarks such as the rock formation that is featured on China's 20 yuan note.
Enjoy lunch on the boat before you arrive in Yangshuo in the early afternoon. Follow your guide on a walking tour around the quaint city and its bustling street market, and then hop on a bicycle for a leisurely 2.5-hour bike tour with plenty of stops for photos. As you pedal about 5 miles (8 km) along a road that shadows the Li River, admire views of the countryside. You'll arrive in the historic village of Fuli, considered one of the best-preserved ancient towns in the region, with cobblestone roads and old stone houses where local people maintain a traditional way of life. Fuli is also famous for the handmade fans made by local artisans. You have time to stroll around the village, and then either return to Yangshuo or continue by bike to the small, tranquil village of Liugong, home to traditional architecture and a riverside pavilion called Deyue Tower that is thought to date back to the Ming dynasty. Then ride back to Yangshuo, stopping on the way at a rock arch called Moon Hill.
Upon your return to Yangshuo, relax and have dinner at a local restaurant before you are transferred to the airport in Guilin for your flight back to Chengdu, which departs in the late evening.
In Chengdu, your driver meets you upon arrival at the airport and drives you to your hotel to end your overnight experience.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Single Room Accommodation
Single room occupancy
A partir de
USD 742,66Detalhes de preços
Double Room Accommodation
Double room occupancy; if an odd number of people book double rooms, one person will stay in a single room and the extra single room charge will be included in the overall tour price
A partir de
USD 677,33Detalhes de preços
Overnight Guilin Private Tour from Chengdu by Air
- Round-trip flights between Chengdu and Guilin
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- One night accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Guilin
- Cruise by luxury excursion boat from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Half-day biking tour in Yangshuo with helmet rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Chengdu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Children 11 and younger receive the child price
- If traveling with an infant, instead of biking on Day 2 you will go sightseeing by private van
- If you do not wish to bike in Yangshou, you may arrange to go sightseeing by private van instead. Please contact the local tour operator after booking if you wish to arrange a van
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your exact pickup time as it may change slightly due to flight schedules
- It is recommended that you wear closed-toe shoes for biking
- It is recommended that you bring an umbrella
- Luggage allowance is 44lbs (20kg)
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Single room or double room accommodation will be chosen at checkout. If a group with an odd number of people chooses double room accommodation, one person will stay in a single room and the extra single room price will be included in the overall price of the tour
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.