- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui almoço
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
Arrive at the center before feeding time to observe the beloved bears when they are at their most active. Your guide leads you through different areas to see baby and adult giant pandas, as well as red pandas, cat-like animals that are not closely related to giant pandas but are still pretty cute. Learn about the protection of panda bears in the wild and recent achievements in breeding, feeding and reintroduction to the wilderness.
Next up, leave the panda base and take in the scenery during the 2-hour drive to Leshan, where you'll have lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the Grand Buddha, part of a UNESCO World Heritage site inscribed as 'Mount Emei Scenic Area, including Leshan Giant Buddha Scenic Area.'
Work started on the Grand Buddha in the year 713 and was completed in 803 after several delays. Carved out of a cliff next to the confluence of the Minjiang, Dadu and Qingyi rivers, the massive sculpture stands 233 feet (71 meters) high and measures 92 feet (28 meters) wide. It is the largest carved stone Buddha in the world by far.
Begin your tour of the site at the Grand Buddha Temple (Lingyun Temple), which sits behind the Buddha’s giant head (as you approach, note the statue’s hair, which includes approximately 1,020 coiled buns). Inside the temple, view intricate sculptures and wall decorations, and then follow your guide down a trail that leads to the base of the Buddha. The walk takes about 30 minutes, depending on how many rest and photo stops you make. Take in the enormity of the Buddha from below before ascending the steps on the opposite side; at the top of the steps sits Wuyou Temple, where you can admire numerous Buddhist artifacts and the many statues of Arhat Hall.
When you leave the Grand Buddha park, you have the option to take a 30-minute boat ride on the river for great views of the Buddha from the water (own expense). Then head back to Chengdu, where your day trip ends with hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Full Day Tour Panda Center and Grand Buddha
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional boat ride in Leshan ($12 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Drop-off at the Chengdu airport is possible at the end of your tour; if you would like to be dropped off at the airport, contact the local tour operator after booking; contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Infants one year and younger are free of charge
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.