Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
You will be picked up from your Chiang Mai hotel and driven north to the Chiangdao valley, our starting point. After a short briefing and bike fitting, we will start pedaling on easy dirt road trails linking hill tribe villages. Visit Lahu and Akha villages, as well as the Palaung people from Myanmar, with only a few settlements in northern Thailand. Thai set lunch at local restaurant. The afternoon will be spent riding along rural back roads and pristine landscape. The imposing Doi Luang Chiang Dao, the country's third tallest mountain being always in the background. Arrive at the Chiang Dao caves, a Buddhist sanctuary, for some exploration. Ride your bike, or transfer by vehicle to the Padeng Lodge for overnight. Enjoy a succulent dinner served at the lodge. Meals: lunch and dinner.
Day 2: Chiangdao to Ban Thaton (cycling distance 30 to 60 km cycling / 20 to 38 miles)
This morning we ride through more scenic landscape! The route is not too difficult and the escort vehicle is always with us. Our morning cycling distance will be approximately 30 km (20 miles), on a mix of dirt trails and paved roads. Lunch stop and visit at another Buddhist forest temple. Afternoon cycling distance is 25 km on paved road, followed by a vehicle transfer to Ban Thaton for overnight. Thaton is a small village located by the Burmese border on the bank of the Maekok River. Dinner at local restaurant. Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3: Ban Thaton to Chiang Rai Town, with a scenic route along the river (distances 45 to 60 km cycling / 28 to 38 miles)
Early morning, after breakfast, we cycle through the Maekok river valley, passing rice fields and plantations. We then follow an exciting trail winding its way along the river. Next we ride a local long-tail boat downriver, to reach a forest park and take our bike again, to continue cycling to a Karen village by the river. After a short visit, we ride, or transfer by car, to our Chiang Rai hotel. Evening and dinner free at leisure. If you are not tired, you can stroll the local night market. Meals: breakfast and lunch.
DAY 4: Chiang Rai Hhalf Day Cycling Loop, and back to Chiang Mai (Cycling distance between 20 to 40 km / 12 to 24 miles)
Cycling itinerary is flexible today and to some extent will depends on the season. We ride out of the city and follow the river bank to discover exciting new trails. Cycle a loop up the mountain village, and downhill on the other side. Ride back in the valley to reach a waterfall for a local lunch. Relax and shower at the waterfall before an overland transfer back to Chiang Mai (3 hours+). Drop off at your hotel in the city. Meals: breakfast and lunch.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Beautiful landscape of North Thailand
- Fully Inclusive tour as per itinerary
- Transportation by minivan
- We provide well maintained 24 gears mountain-bikes with front-suspension (Model TREK 4300). We provide helmets and water bottles. English-speaking tour guides/mechanic assistance.
- Meals and beverages: most meals are included and mentioned in the itinerary: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner. You will have one dinner on your own, in Chiang-Rai town.
- 3 nights accommodation in tourist class hotels, with ensuite bathrooms, hot shower and air-condition.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All beverages
- Personal expenses and gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants should wear proper cycling attire, with padded shorts, and sport t-shirts
- Cycling gloves and sunglasses are recommended
- Wear cycling shoes or runners, take a pair of sandals for the evening
- Participants must be reasonably fit and in good physical condition
- Riding routes or trails subject to weather conditions. We operate this trip all year round.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children minimum 14 years old, with previous mountain-biking experience
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.