Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Para toda a família
Make your own way to Lisu Lodge in the Mae Tang district, located about an hour from Chiang Mai city. Starting out in the morning, hop on a bike for a ride through the scenic countryside with your guide. You'll cover about 8 miles (13 km), with a stop at a tea plantation to relax amid the verdant landscape. On-site staff introduce you to the process of growing and harvesting tea. Learn more about the propagation of tea seedlings at the nursery before your guide teaches you how to pluck tea leaves.
Sample a cup of fresh-roasted tea before cycling on to a rafting station for a healthy picnic lunch on the riverbank. Then embark on a thrilling 45-minute rafting trip through the white water, which delivers you to a Thai rural village. From here, return to Lisu Lodge by local truck, making a stop at a traditional Akha village for a chat with a shaman.
Explore the village grounds on foot with your guide and observe farmers growing organic rice in the rice paddies. Depending on the season, you can participate in the various stages of northern Thai–style rice cultivation. Then, at a tree nursery of the Himmapaan Foundation, learn how regional hill tribes restore the forest ecosystem — the organization's goal is to support and implement environmental and social projects by working with local communities in areas affected by tourism.
Finally, you'll visit the vegetable garden where villagers produce organic fertilizer from leftover organic waste and grow a variety of vegetables and fruits that are used in several dishes served at Lisu Lodge. Afterward, your 6-hour adventure comes to an end.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Lisu Lodge Adventure Tour
- Local guide
- Bike tour (including use of bicycle and helmet)
- River rafting tour (including use of equipment and lifevest)
- Tea plantation tour
- Hill tribe experience
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal items
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women