Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
DAY 1: TREK AND OVERNIGHT IN HILL-TRIBE VILLAGE
Meeting at your hotel with your guide and depart by private vehicle heading South-West to Doi Inthanon National park’s entrance. Enter the park and drive to the summit. Go for a short hike on a wooden pathway called the “Angka Trail”, with moss-covered tress, wild orchids and various bird species. Continue by vehicle to visit the two impressive pagodas near the summit, offering breathtaking views of the valley. Head to the park headquarter by vehicle for lunch. Visit the Royal project initiated to help the hill tribes with modern agricultural practices. The rest of the afternoon is a trek through the jungle, with its unique flora and many bird species. We will end the trek with a relaxing time at a waterfall and spend the night in a Karen village home stay. A gourmet Thai dinner is prepared by your guide. (Meals: L, D). Hiking 2 to 2.5 hours, easy trail.
DAY 2: TREK, REFRESHING WATERFALL, AND DRIVE BACK TO CHIANG MAI
At breakfast, participants will taste locally grown fresh coffee. We will drive to another Karen village, where we will trek down the mountain slopes and stunning rice terraces cultivated by Karen villagers. Meet with our vehicle and transfer to the stunning Vachiratarn Waterfall, for a local Thai style picnic lunch. In the afternoon, simply relax or visit a second waterfall equally beautiful, located by the Park’s entrance, the Mae Klang waterfall. Transfer back to Chiang Mai. Drop off at your hotel in Chiang Mai or directly to the airport. (Meals: B, L). Hiking is 2 to 2.5 hours on mostly descending trail.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Trek in the jungle of Doi Inthanon National Park
- 1 night accommodation as per itinerary (basic village homestay)
- National Park entrance fees
- 4 meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English speaking trekking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Exclusive small-group tour
- Pick up from your Chiang Mai city hotel and return back to your hotel or Chiang Mai airport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotels outside Chiang Mai city subject to additional transfer charge
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants should be able to hike 2 to 3 hours on various terrain
- Trek not suitable for children under 10 years old, unless they have previous hiking experience
- Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking
- Wear suitable outdoor clothing; hiking boots or runners; bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. A packing list will be provided at time of booking.
- Participants should be reasonably fit and in good physical condition
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.