Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui almoço
On the way you will drive past Doi Saket and onwards to the Mae Kachan Hot Springs. Just before the hot springs we will turn right and head into the mountains toward Chaesorn National Park. This is a beautiful journey and you will have time for photo stops on the way.
On arrival at Suan Lahu you will be received by your native hosts, who will brief you on Suan Lahu and organic coffee growing. A local Lahu guide will take you around the 12 hectares of coffee plantation. Arabica coffee and fruit trees make up the majority of the plantation with a forest making up the rest. The views across the plantation are amazing.
Having seen lychee, lemon and avocado trees, among others, you will have time for your first volunteer activity. There are a number of seasonal activities possible at the farm, ranging from taking care of farm animals (pigs and chicken), freeing the plants from strangulating vines, to grading, roasting, and harvesting the coffee beans. One of these activities will keep you busy until lunch time where a home made vegetarian lunch prepared by your hosts awaits you.
After lunch you will visit the Lahu Sheleh community. A sub-group of the Black Lahu, they are an ethnic minority originating from the Tibet/China border area. We will show you some old pictures of the Lahu from yesteryear and show you around Doi Mod, the community located next to the organic coffee farm. After this we will head back to the farm for the afternoon’s activity which can be one of your own choosing. You can join local villagers working at the farm on a seasonal basis, or support Suan Lahu project founders in their natural and cultural restoration activities. At around 4pm you will say goodbye to your hosts after an active, educational and fun day full of interesting activities, fresh air, healthy food, and the most delicious coffee. We then head back to Chiang Mai.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Suan Lahu coffee
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses or gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.