Offering dramatic vistas of the Mekong Valley and Laos, the lodge is in complete harmony with the lush green environment as well as the Hmong and Lahu villages in which it is located. Your hosts at the Lanjia Lodge are the proud Hmong and Lahu villagers who take care of all visitors and all activities at the lodge during your stay.
Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Viagem de vários dias
After checking into the Lanjia Lodge (9:30am), your host will give you an overview of the lodge, and introduce the Hmong and the Lahu hill-tribe communities in the area, the Golden Triangle and the giant catfish (locally known as Pla Buek) – the world’s biggest fresh water fish, found in the Mekong River. You will learn about activities that affect the Mekong River and about the people whose lives depend on the river. Later, your host will take you on a walking tour through the Hmong and Lahu villages. You will visit the Hmong shaman at his home, where you learn why the fireplace is an important part of Hmong culture and why they bury the placenta and umbilical cord of their newborn babies. Lunch will be served on the charming terrace overlooking the Mekong River and beyond to Laos. In the afternoon, you will be shown how to create your own batik piece or, if you are interested, how to make and set animal traps.
Later you will plant a tree at the Herbal Plant Nursery Project, which was dedicated to His Majesty the King in celebration of his 84th birthday on 5 December, 2011. The main objective of the project is to improve the quality of life of local people by educating them in how to grow vegetables and the importance of the eco-system in their village. In the evening you will have dinner at the Lanjia Lodge and watch Hmong and Lahu cultural performances. You will stay overnight at the Lodge.
There is no set program for today. You are free to spend the rest of your stay at leisure.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Lanjia Lodge, Chiang Rai (view from guest room)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required