Idiomas da excursão
- Veja as paisagens iluminadas à noite
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
We ask guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled departure time to check-in and fill out waivers. All guests will be fitted with helmets. The tour begins at the departure time with a comprehensive one on one training with the tour guide. Training ensures that even the most nervous guest feels comfortable for the duration of the tour.
Once training is complete, your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you through the park to see some of the most amazing sights Chicago has to offer. We will stop by Grant Park's beautiful Buckingham Fountain, Chicago's lakefront, and Museum Campus. This evening fireworks tour glides along the lakefront to our secret spot for watching Navy Pier's Fireworks display. Your tour guide will share insights and fun facts as you glide on this fun Chicago Segway ride. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos with the picturesque skyline as your back drop.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
On Saturdays, guests arrive at 8:30pm and the tour departs 8:45pm.
Late arrivals will not be admitted.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Chicago Fireworks Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.