Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Upon arrival in the city, your first stop is the Lion Grove Garden, one of the four most famous gardens in Suzhou, with over 650 years of history. This garden is most famous for the large, labyrinth-like grotto of rocks at its center. This is also the garden's namesake, as the rocks are often said to resemble lions. The gardens are also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Afterward, you'll head to the Humble Administrator's Garden, also called Zhuozheng Garden. These gardens are considered by some to be the finest in all of southern China. They were first built in the 12th century, during the Southern Song Dynasty, and were the residence, and private garden, of Lu Guimeng, a Tang Dynasty scholar. After his passing, the garden became the property of the nearby Dahong Temple.
The gardens are a beautiful jumble of pavilions, bridges, mazes, pools and islands. There are three major parts around a large lake, with a house in the south of the garden. In total, there are 48 different buildings, 101 tablets, 40 stalae and over 21 ancient trees. Take your time to explore.
After lunch, take a hand boat and enjoy a free walk along the Pingjiang Road, an historic street, with little shops that cover 1,606 meters (approx. 5269 ft). These typical houses are made with white walls and black tiles, with the traditional Song Dynasty style over 800 years old.
You'll take a boat ride here which lets you relax, and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way. This boat trip is the best way to enjoy the scenery along the way, as the waterways are a vital part of the structure of Suzhou and its surrounding towns.
After the tour, you will be brought back to the station, and take the express train back to Shanghai，where you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Humble Administrator Garden
- Admission to all attractions as indicated in the itinerary
- Round trip express train ticket second class between Shanghai and Suzhou
- Shanghai city-center hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/coach
- Local English-speaking guide
- A boat ride
- Lunch at a Chinese restaurant
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The minimum number of 2 required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.