Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
Everyone will meet at Chaotianmen Dock in Chongqing before 8pm to prepare for boarding the cruise ship. There will be a required safety orientation and river briefing presentation waiting for you. The departure time is usually between 8pm and 9:30pm but could vary from one ship to another.
Day 2 Yangtze Cruise (B+L+D):
Sail along the Yangtze River. Around 6:30am there will be a Tai Chi exercise. After breakfast, go ashore for an optional excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (river conditions permitting). Fengdu Ghost City is dubbed as the final resting place for all souls in Chinese mythologies, hence the series of temples and grotesque images ubiquitously found in town. Additional trip to Shibaozhai will be arranged. Shibaozhai is a 56-meter high tower leaning against the Yuyin Hill. The tower and the land around it were specially isolated and encircled by a moat after the Three Gorges Dam project in 2003 rendering it a gargantuan bonsai besides the Yangtze. Enjoy the exciting welcome party hosted by the captain in the evening. Just sit back and enjoy the Chinese folk dancing and music performance. You are always welcome to join in.
Day 3 Yangtze Cruise (B+L+D):
In the morning, optionally choose to take part in the Tai Chi exercise at 6:30am. There will also be an optional tour to the White Emperor City at Fengjie County. Pass through the Qutang Gorge and the Wu Gorge before taking an excursion by rowboat through the Shennv or Shennong Stream or Lesser Three Gorges. In the evening, sail through the Three Gorges Dam ship locks.
Day 4 Depart in Yichang (B):
After breakfast, begin the shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam after sailing through Xiling gorge (eastern section). As the ship arrives at Yichang, you will disembark the boat and end your tour at Yichang Port in Hubei around 12:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please arrive before 8pm to ensure you make the cruise
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
- 3 nights accommodation on cruise
- Activities on-board including welcome party, educational and entertainment programs
- Shore excursions as per itinerary
- Excellent and knowledgeable English-speaking river guide and director
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is excluded
- Pre-boarding meals
- Optional shore excursions provided by the cruise
- Individual private expense including but not limited to laundry, drink, telex, fax, phone calls, beauty treatments, room services, and other miscellaneous service on the ship
- Gratuities for river guide, service staff and cruise director
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Room type: 2 persons share 1 standard cabin with a twin bed
- Passport name, number, country, DOB is required at time of booking for all participants
- A moderate amount of walking is involved for shore excursions
- You may need to call the cruise to get the exact cruise pier number on the cruise check-in date. The contact number will be made available on the voucher after booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.