Travel by road on a full day tour from Christchurch to Mount Cook, Australasia's highest mountain. Along the way you'll pass through the spectacular scenery of the Canterbury Plains, view MacKenzie Basin, Lakes Tekapo and Pukari and Tasman Glacier. Lunch at the Hermitage Hotel as well as morning and afternoon snacks are also included on your guided tour.
Idiomas da excursão
- Confirmação instantânea
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
A short stop at either the Tin Shed (an old shearing shed selling discount sweaters) or at Barkers Winery for tastings of wines, sauces and jams. Continuing through the foothills of the Southern Alps from Geraldine to Fairlie and through the MacKenzie Basin, with its brown snowgrass-covered landscape which has an almost desert like aspect, to Lake Tekapo. There is the opportunity to take an idyllic photograph of the Church of the Good Shepherd on Lake Tekapo with its backdrop of magnificent alpine scenery.
Next, it's onto Lake Pukaki where the Tasman Valley opens into the MacKenzie Basin with Mount Cook and the surrounding snow covered peaks in the background. Lunch is at the Hermitage in the Mount Cook National Park. Following lunch an alpine flight over the National Park can be arranged with Mount Cook Airlines (optional at additional cost, payable direct). Glacier landings by ski planes are also available (optional at additional cost, payable direct).
Next, you'll explore the Tasman Glacier where a twenty minute climb by foot will take you to the top of the terminal moraine, this vantage point provides views of both the Tasman Glacier and the newly formed Lake Tasman. Return by coach in the afternoon, stopping at the Canterbury high country town of Fairlie for late afternoon tea.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Tour departs from selected Christchurch hotels
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:00pm
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Explore Mount Cook from Christchurch
- Glacier climb
- Use of equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The walk up the terminal moraine of the Tasman Glacier is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.