Watch whales and swim with dolphins. This is a overnight delight for all those who wish to get close to nature. Journey from Christchurch to Kaikoura, where you will take a whale watch tour. Overnight in this tiny coastal town, before joining your Swim with Dolphins cruise. Dive into the oceans and swim next to these amazing mammals. A marine experience unmatched by any other.
Idiomas da excursão
- Confirmação instantânea
- Viagem de vários dias
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
Day 1: Christchurch - Kaikoura
Travel by coach through the rolling hill country of North Canterbury, enjoying the beauty of its rural pastoral scenes, to Kaikoura where mountains meet sea (a journey of approximately three hours by coach). Kaikoura is world renowned for the variety of marine mammals which can be seen, not least of all the giant sperm whales and the acrobatic Dusky Dolphins.
On arrival in Kaikoura you will be transferred to a whale watch tour by boat. This afternoon is free to explore Kaikoura.
Overnight Accommodation: 5-star accommodation The Anchor Inn (or similar). Kaikoura's newest motel on the waterfront, opened in November 1997, offers 15 architecturally designed motel units all fully self-contained. The motel is centrally located within the township on the waterfront and most rooms enjoy mountain or sea views.
Day 2: Kaikoura / Christchurch
This morning join the Swim with Dolphins Cruise with Dolphin Encounter. You will be fully equipped with wet suit, mask, snorkel and flippers in order to swim in the sea with the Dusky Dolphins. There will be the opportunity during the day to visit a seal colony where fur seals may be viewed at close quarters. Returning to Christchurch this afternoon (a journey of approximately three hours by coach), a stop will be made at a North Canterbury vineyard where a wine tasting has been arranged for your pleasure.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Tour departs from selected Christchurch hotels
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:00pm on Day 2
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kaikoura Whale and Dolphin Overnight Tour from Christchurch
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Overnight accommodation in a 5-star hotel
- Whale watch tour by boat
- Fur seal colony viewing
- Swim with Dolphins
- Use of snorkel equipment
- North Canterbury vineyard visit and wine tasting
- GST (Goods and Services Tax
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note, infants under 3 years of age may not join the cruises but may travel on the light aircraft tours.
Kaikoura Whale Watch Refund Policy:
- Once the tour has commenced only the unused portion of the tour will be refunded should the boats not sail or the planes not fly.
- If due to whale sightings or weather conditions the boat offers a partial refund, this refund will be passed on to our customers.
- If whale watch is undertaken by light aircraft and no whales are seen, no refund applies.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.