Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência Única
Bran Castle – also known as Dracula’s Castle, a legendary Transylvanian fortress dating back to 1377.
The Medieval Saxon Citadel of Sighisoara - Dracula’s birth place, the best preserved medieval citadel in Europe, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Vampire Treats: enjoy a Vampire dinner to find out why it’s worth killing for a meal!
Turda Salt Mine - descend to the heart of one of the biggest salt mines in Transylvania, you’ll then know you still have a soul to worry about.
Spider Web Artist - the only artist in the world who uses spider web for his paintings.
DAY 1, Tuesday, Cluj - Alba - Sibiu - Brasov (324 km, 5h 09 min driving)
Welcome to the Transylvania! Our English speaking guide collects you from Cluj Napoca Airport. Drive to Sibiu. The fortified town of Sibiu has been the centre of Romania’s German minority since medieval times and it is one of Romania’s most beautiful cities. The city contains the largest concentrations of famous sites in Romania. Your next stop is the Medieval Saxon City of Brasov, one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe, home to the impressive Black Church, the largest Gothic edifice in South Eastern Europe. Accommodation is in a 3* hotel.
DAY 2, Wednesday, Brasov - Bran - Sighisoara- Turda (293 km, 4h 39 min driving)
Explore Transylvania’s symbol, Bran Castle. It owes its fame both to its unique charm and to the myth Bram Stoker created around Dracula. Drive next to Sighisoara Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Founded by Saxons during the 12th century, Sighisoara still stands as one of Europe’s most beautiful inhabited fortified citadels. Sighisoara is also the place where Vlad the Impaler, also known as Dracula, was born.
Late in the afternoon you’ll reach the town of Medias with its beautiful medieval centre where you’ll make the acquaintance of a unique artist, the only one who uses spider web for his paintings. You’ll spend the evening in the town of Turda. Delight yourself with a vampire dinner, to see why it’s worth killing for a meal! You’ll attend the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead. Performed according to the old rituals of burying in Transylvania, the event is meant to reveal the fact that Transylvania, and in fact entire Romania, had no knowledge of vampires until Bram Stocker created his famous novel Dracula.
DAY 3, Thursday, Turda – Cluj-Napoca Airport (40 km, 39 min driving)
In the morning you’ll descend to the heart of one of the biggest salt mines in the country – Turda Salt Mines. Drive to Cluj Napoca. A city with an outstanding medieval atmosphere, Cluj will surely impress you with its beautiful old buildings, Saint Michael’s Cathedral is a must see. Transfer to Cluj Airport for the return flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Vampire in Transylvania - SIbiu
- 2 nights accommodation : 1 night in a 4* hotel and 1 night in a 3* hotel
- Entrance fees: Bran Castle, Clock Tower & Medieval Weapon Collection & Torture Room in Sighisoara Citadel, Turda Salt Mines, Spider Web Artis
- Breakfast: 2 breakfasts
- 3-course dinner : 2 dinners (out of which a Saxon Dinner and a Vampire Dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
- Live entertainment : The Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead followed be n Evening Sitting
- Not included: plane ticket, airport fees, photo & video tax and other not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants