Idiomas da excursão
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
Upon arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo, you will be greeted by your drive/guide and transferred to the hotel for check-in. If time permits, in the evening enjoy a city tour and visit the Independence Square, Galle Face Green, business district, some galleries and temples.
Drive straight to sacred city of Anuradapura, an ancient capital and a UNESCO Heritage Site. It is full of ruins of temples and monasteries monuments and are fascinating to explore.
Polonnaruwa an ancient capital and UNESCO Heritage Site. It is full of iconic buildings and remnants of a people from a bygone era that flourished under the rule of their kings and queens; temples, palaces, lakes, and monasteries.
Dambulla Rock Temple, a UNESCO Site and the most impressive of Sri Lanka's cave temples. It consists of five caves with painted walls and ceilings. Also visit another UNESCO Heritage Site Sigiriya Rock Fortress, the palace of 5th century famous for the world-renowned frescoes of the Sigiriya ''Maidens of the Clouds”.
Kandy is the last capital of the Kings before British took control of entire country in 1815, a UNESCO Site and also home to the sacred tooth relic “Sri Dalada Maligawa”. Visit the temple and then watch a cultural show in the evening. Enjoy a city tour to the lake and a local bazaar for handicraft and gem lapidaries.
Peradeniya Botanical Garden, originally a pleasure garden for the Kings. A paradise for nature lovers with flower beds, lawns, pavilions, and conservatories. Also stop by a tea estate and factory and enjoy trekking through the lush green tea plants. Learn how Pure Ceylon Tea is made.
Visit the Horton Plains National Park, a UNESCO Site, and enjoy the peak wilderness sanctuary contains the most extensive area of cloud forest still existing in Sri Lanka. The plains are popular for trekking and biodiversity.
Leave for Sinharaja drive downhill through tea estates, rubber plantations, rice fields, and lush green hilly landscapes. Spend the rest of the afternoon leisurely or enjoy a walk in rural village.
Sinharaja Rain Forest, a UNESCO Site, a biodiversity hotspot, a treasure trove of endemic species and is of a international significance.
Visit the Dutch Fort, one of the most popular UNESCO Sites in Galle. The main port in the west coast in ancient times and the center of Dutch rule in 17th century. The Dutch Museum and church are two famous attractions in Galle with Dutch hospital shopping arcade. Make a stop at a turtle conservation site and visit traditional mask and craft making workshops.
There is no itinerary planned for the day. After breakfast according to your departure time you will be transferred to Airport for your onward journey.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Accommodation in 3 star hotel with breakfast meals. All other tour arrangements stay same.
A partir de
USD 1.345,00Detalhes de preços
Accommodation in mix of great value 3 star & 4 star hotels with breakfast meals. All other tour arrangements stay same
A partir de
USD 1.565,00Detalhes de preços
Accommodation in mix of 4 star and 5 star hotels with breakfast meals. All other tour arrangements stay same
A partir de
USD 1.990,00Detalhes de preços
Sri Lanka UNESCO Cultural Sites
- 10 nights accommodation based on twin/ double sharing basis
- Breakfast meals
- Luxury scenic train ride from Peradeniya to Nuwara Eliya
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Entrance fees to sites
- Excursions fee
- Photography permits
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The tour includes climbing rocks, hiking, hours of trekking through hilly mountain, vegetation, waterways and jungle. Moderate fitness is recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Note 1: Although dinner is not included in this product, please note that, on December 24th, 25th or 31st, the Gala Dinner may be mandatory for most of the hotels in Sri Lanka and also approx. US$50 to US$150 per person additional surcharge may apply. The surcharge should be paid directly to the hotel. Please take it into consideration when planning your trip.
- Note 2: During the Esala Perahera (Kandy Cultural Parade) period from August 8 to August 18 hotels in Kandy add an additional peak period charge to rooms approx US$30 to US$60 per room. This surcharge should be paid directly to the hotel. Please take it into consideration when planning your trip.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.