Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Para toda a família
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Disponibilidade limitada
Come prepared for an outdoor activity in the wild, complete with dust, dirt, sweat and limited facilities. Last year we had a resident bear make an appearance for your enjoyment. You will be launching and landing on dirt trails, so wear closed toe shoes (Required). We have water jugs on the course, but some people bring a camelbak type hydration system.
Short hikes of 500 feet in length and 100 vertical feet will be encountered. This tour takes place in an uncontrolled hot and dry environment at over 6500 feet of elevation. Running is allowed but not required. Some guests walk, scamper or drag until they are in the air. On every tour someone will lift their legs t0o early and will drag on launch and landing, it may be you. Keep your feet up on the landings, proper landing position is highly recommended (Lean back and lift legs). If a guest can’t hold the proper landing position, then we do not recommend the tour for them.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Válida a partir do momento da troca do voucher pela duração selecionada.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- All gear is provided including helmet, harness, and trolley
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- No riders under 6 years old
- No riders under 50 lbs, No riders over 250lbs
- Guests must wear sturdy closed toe shoes. No Flip Flops are allowed
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Ziplining is an active participant activity. Participants acknowledge that people can and do get hurt on this Zipline course. Adventure is not without risk
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Guests need to be sturdy on their feet and have the ability to walk and talk at over 6700' elevation. Please consult with your physician before booking your tour. Landing zone speeds can be up to 10 MPH. Impacts with the earth at launch and landing can be sporty. The hikes involved are approximately 1/2 mile in length. Guests are required to sign a release waiver confirming their abilities.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.