Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência Única
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui almoço
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Oferta ocasional
The meeting place for your 3-day excursion is the Gunnison Forks Pleasure Park. You will meet up with your guide at approximately 7am on the morning of the first day of your trip. Your guide will provide you with a small 14" diameter by 22" high waterproof bag (backpack straps attached) to transfer your overnight gear into. You will carry your bag, along with your life jacket and any fishing gear down into the Gorge. This is a hike of one mile which drops over 2,000 feet and usually takes 25-35 minutes.
The drive from the Pleasure Park to the trailhead into the Gunnison Gorge is about 1.5 hours and your guides will transport you. An additional hour is generally required to hike down to the river, rig the remaining gear to boats and do the safety and environmental orientation of the Gunnison Gorge. Lunch is generally provided 1-2 miles downstream between 1pm and 2pm, so plan on eating a hearty breakfast before your morning meeting time. Food is available at the Pleasure Park Kiosk. They have flies, lures and miscellaneous fishing tackle, as well as an assortment of pop and beer.
Special regulations are in effect to protect the fishery which allows only one fish over 16″ and two under 12″ to be kept. Your guides encourage you to catch and release. A valid Colorado fishing license is required for this trip.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Nonalcoholic beverages
- Drinking water
- All boating and safety equipment
- Transportation from Gunnison Forks Pleasure Park to trailhead (Chukar Trail)
- Dry bags for personal gear
- Rental gear (tents, sleeping bags, pads, fishing tackle gear)
- Parking fee at Gunnison Forks Pleasure Park
- Government Use Fees, National Park Fees, Admin Fees
- Extra Horsepack fee
- Alcoholic drinks (Personal orders can be made)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off shuttles
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A valid Colorado fishing license is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.