Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço a la carte
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- A excursão pode ser feita em cadeira de rodas
After the 2.5-hour drive, enter the archaeological site through the private entrance from Mayaland Hotel, a resort built in 1923 on the grounds of Chichen Itza, allowing you to skip the regular line and begin your 2-hour tour straight away. With your guide, explore Chichen Itza’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed pyramids and other structures, including El Castillo (aka the Temple of Kukulkan), a 79-foot (24-meter) pyramid that sits majestically in the center of the ancient city and was named one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Your tour also takes in the Temple of the Warriors, the Ball Court, the Observatory and the Nunnery, as well as several smaller temples that dot the site. As you walk, listen to your guide’s commentary about the historical significance of Chichen Itza, which dates back to the 6th century, historians believe, and hear stories about the Maya civilization, who inhabited the Yucatan Peninsula from 2,000 BC until the arrival of the Spanish conquerors in the 16th century.
When your tour ends, follow your guide back to Mayaland, where you are free to enjoy its facilities at your leisure until it’s time to head back to Cozumel. Relax by the pool and go for a swim, stroll through 100 acres (40 hectares) of tropical gardens, and enjoy a relaxing 5-course lunch at any of Mayaland’s three restaurants, which serve authentic Yucatan cuisine and international dishes. Your meal comes with soft drinks, bottled water, wine and beer, and is accompanied by traditional music and dancing performed by the Mayaland regional ballet.
If you wish, you may re-enter Chichen Itza to admire the temples again on your own (you don't have to pay to enter again), or just continue to relax on the hotel grounds. In the late afternoon, begin the drive back to Playa del Carmen, enjoying beverages (including beer!) on board the van. Then return by ferry to Cozumel, where your fun and fascinating day trip comes to an end.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Day trip to Chichen Itza from Cozumel
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transportation between Playa del Carmen and Chichen Itza by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz van
- Ferry tickets for the rides between Cozumel and Playa del Carmen
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- 5-course lunch at Mayaland Hotel
- Beverages (wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water with lunch; bottled water, beer and soft drinks on the return van ride)
- Use of facilities at Mayaland including pool, lounge chairs and garden
- Mayaland Resort Fee
- Food and drinks not specified (you may purchase more food and beverages at Mayaland after lunch, if you wish)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: It is recommended that you bring bottled water, a swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen and a hat, and wear comfortable shoes and clothing
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.