Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui almoço
First you'll visit the Mayan site of El Cedral which will take you back in time with its ancient Mayan temples and the first village of Cozumel which dates back to 1847. It is also known as the location first discovered by Spanish explorers in 1518. You will get to know its culture touring its quaint houses and churches.
Then you'll ride out to the southernmost tip of the Island into Punta Sur, a natural ecological preserve that includes Mayan temples and beautiful sandy beaches with the reef close by. You'll check out the observatory tower at the lagoon filled with crocodiles and other wildlife. And you won't want to miss the panoramic view from the top of the lighthouse and its navigation museum.
Next is our favorite part - riding between the subtropical jungle and the surf of the Caribbean Ocean! At many points, you'll be just a few feet from the waves crashing up on the white sand beach. You'll pass by several colorful beach restaurants before choosing one to enjoy an authentic Mexican lunch.
Then, with batteries recharged, you'll head back to town and ride along "El Malecon", the oceanfront road and the downtown area, which is the most glamorous part of the island. You will see the commercial side of Cozumel including fancy luxury shops, jewelry stores, restaurants and bars.
Finally, you'll head back to the bike shop to drop off the bikes and say our goodbyes. You'll also arrange to share any photos taken throughout the day by email or on Facebook, whatever you prefer.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cozumel on a RK or HS tour
Choose from a late-model Road King or Heritage Softail to join us on an unforgettable ride around the island of Cozumel. We'll take a ride on the "Wild Side"
Cozumel on EG or SG tour
Choose from a late-model Street Glide or Ultra Classic to join us on an unforgettable ride around the island of Cozumel. We'll take a ride on the "Wild Side"
Cozumel on a FB or SP tour
Choose from a late-model Fat Boy or Sportster to join us on an unforgettable ride around the island of Cozumel. We'll take a ride on the "Wild Side"
The Tour Experience
- Your personal late-model Harley-Davidson Motorcycle. All bikes have backrests, saddlebags and optional windshields.
- Bilingual guide who knows the best places to visit in Cozumel.
- Helmet and bandana
- Authentic Mexican lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
- Insurance, taxes, environmental fees and fuel charges.
- Souvenir photos.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Experience in driving a motorcycle is required (doesn't need to be Harley experience).
- A valid credit card for a $1,000USD security deposit for the motorcycle. It is suggested you call your bank and let them know you are traveling over to Mexico to make sure they are aware of charges and the deposit
- Riders must be at least 21 years old. (Passengers must be at least 12 years of age)
- Important: A motorcycle driver's license state/province of issue, driver's license number and driver's license expiry date is required at time of booking. Please contact the local tour operator if you haven't yet provided this information
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.