- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Inclui embarque no hotel
Once the bubbles settle, marvel at the sight just a few feet below the water’s surface: a 30-foot-long (9-meter) tugboat, secured on a bedrock of coral. Underwater for three decades, the sunken boat is home to a wide variety of marine life, including the coral and Christmas tree worms clinging to its wheelhouse.
Take out your underwater camera and snap away, or simply float and delight in the angelfish, trumpetfish and morays populating the scene.
Your snorkeling adventure continues as your guide takes you to another excellent and lesser-known snorkeling spot. In a beautiful bay with gentle waters, jump in and explore shallow terraces, about 15 to 25 feet (5 to 8 meters) deep, where you’ll find bright coral and diverse tropical fish. See if you can make out camouflage seahorses changing colors to blend into their environment.
Dry off and rehydrate with lemonade and water provided by your guide, before you're driven to Fort Beekenburg, perched on a bluff and one of the best-preserved forts in the Caribbean. Learn from your knowledgeable guide about the Dutch defense site that protected the area during the 18th century from pirates, the English and the French.
After taking in wonderful views of Spanish Water harbor from the fort, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tugboat snorkel adventure in Curacao
- Local guide
- Water and/or lemonade
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Willemstad and East island hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops.
- No snorkel experience required, however participants must know how to swim.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.