You will take the scenic train tour until the Marumbi Station from where you will get off with your local guide to hike in the middle of the nature in the ancient Itupava trail. Time for snacks and take a bath in a crystal clear river in the mountains. Typical late lunch in Morretes and return to Curitiba.
Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Excursão de trem
The single-track line through the Serra do Mar is one of the highlights in Paraná. Opened in 1885 it was for the engineers one of the big challenges of that time. The track starts in Curitiba in 934 meters above the ocean and ends in Morretes just some meters above sea level. The track leads through luscious tropical vegetation of the Atlantic Rain Forest, numerous breathtaking bridges and tights in a train of the 1960´s.
We get off at the Marumbi station and begin from there our hiking tour at the Itupava Trail, one of the most ancient paths in Paraná, linking the sea with the area where Curitiba is today. Astonishing fauna and flora, rivers with crystal clear water and much history!
The hiking lasts about 2.5-hour, always downhill until Porto de Cima, where the transportation will be waiting for you.
Morretes was a very important place by the end of the 19th century and had 3 river ports to export the mate-tea and sugar-cane produced in the region. Typical lunch where you will taste “barreado”: boiled beef cooked in a closed casket for many hours. It will be served with fish and seafood. Visit to Morretes after lunch. Return to Curitiba. Departure at 7:30am and return at approximately 5pm.
Wagon tourist: big glass windows, bilingual guide (Portuguese/English speaking), water, soft drinks and snacks are already included. The hiking guide will be on board with our clients.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Train ticket in the tourist category
- Drinks and dessert
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Language is subject to availability
- Delays may occur due to technical problems on the railway
- In case you have food restrictions, please inform the guide immediately, so that alternatives can be arranged prior to lunch time
- Usually the way back to Curitiba is the Graciosa Road, but it is subject to the weather conditions, as the road may be slippery. In case of rain, the way back will be at BR-277
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Please wear comfortable clothing, suitable for a hiking tour
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.