- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
You will be picked from your airport or hotel in Dar and be transferred to Selous. Once you arrive, you will have lunch, then go on an evening boat safari. Dinner and overnight camping at Jimbiza Lodge.
Day 2 to Day 3: Full-day Game Drive in Selous (B, L, D)
On this day, you will leave early in the morning with a packed breakfast and picnic lunch to enjoy a full day game-drive in this largest game reserve in Africa. Each safari will cover different area of the park, so you'll be able to enjoy different vegetation and the animals they support there. Dinner and overnight camping at Jimbiza Lodge.
Day 4: Game Drive en-route to Mikumi National Park (D)
On this day, your game drive will take you to Mikumi, via Kisaki village. Depending on the time you arrive in Mikumi, you may have a sunset game drive, or just go on to your hotel for dinner and an overnight stay within the park.
Day 5: Full-day Game Drive in Mikumi National Park (B, L, D)
You will have a sunrise game drive, starting from 06:30 AM, and will have breakfast at around 08:30 AM. You'll then continue the drive until lunch time, which you will have the park. After lunch, you will finish the day with a drive in another part of the park until around 16:30 hours. In Mikumi, you should expect to see animals such as lions, buffalo, giraffes, wildebeest, zebras, impalas, warthogs, elephants, hippos and more than 300 bird species. Dinner and an overnight stay at the park's cottages.
Day 6: Walking Safari and Evening game drives (D)
Start the day with an early morning, three hour walking safari, and experience Mikumi wildlife on foot. After the walk, you will have lunch a break, then continue on with a game drive around the park. Later on in the evening, you will be transferred to Udzungwa Mountains for dinner and an overnight stay at Twiga Hotel.
Day 7: Trekking in Udzungwa and Transfer back to Dar
The purpose of this day's trip is to show you the natural habitats in Udzungwa National Park. You will be picked from your hotel early in the morning for a drive to Udzungwa Mountains. After registering, you'll start climbing, taking the Sanje route in order to see the 4-stage waterfalls. Udzungwa is one of thirty-four world biodiversity hot spots. Here, you can expect to see primates, as Udzungwa has 11 primate species, two of which are found nowhere else in the world. Also, you may have the opportunity to see habituated Sanje mangabeys, different endemic plant species, birds, reptiles and amphibians, butterflies, waterfalls, etc.
After you come down you will be transferred back to Dar via Morogoro town. Once you arrive in Dar, you will be transferred to your residence/airport and that will be the end of your safari.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Buffalo herd as seen during game drives
- Vehicle for pick up, all transfers and all game drives
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver/guide
- 6 nights Accommodation on full board basis in Selous, Mikumi and Udzungwa
- Selous Reserve entrance fees and boat safari
- All park entry fees, walking safari fees, trekking guide fees
- All activities as detailed on this itinerary
- All meals and refreshments based on 15 meals per person
- Bottled water
- Travel, Health and personal accidents insurance
- Items of personal nature (Alcohol drinks, cigarettes, phone calls)
- Visa fees, Departure tax (If any)
- Tip for the driver/guide (highly recommended)
- Any extra activities not included on the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.