Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Preço competitivo
- Experiência Única
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
After meeting your guide, travel approximately 2-hours to the World Heritage listed Kakadu National Park. Here you will take a 1-hour wetlands boat cruise along the Corroboree Billabong spotting crocodiles, bird-life and many other native Australian animals along the way. Make sure to bring your camera for this picture perfect experience.
Next, take a stroll through the Mamukala Wetlands and discover Aboriginal rock art before relaxing in Ubirr as you take in the incredible sunset over Arnhem Land.
Tonight, enjoy a BBQ dinner and a swim in the pool at your campground in Jabiru
DAY 2 – Gunlom Falls and Nourlangie Rock Art (B,L,D)
After breakfast, travel deep into the heart of Kakadu where you’ll experience the ancient art of Nourlangie. Your guide will describe the history behind the area and tell stories of Aboriginal dreamtime.
Enjoy a delicious lunch near the crystal clear waters of Maguk Gorge and take a swim to cool off.
Next, arrive at your overnight camping spot in the incredible Gunlom Falls, made famous in the movie Crocodile Dundee. Here you can take a short hike to the top of the falls to relax in the natural infinity pool where you’ll see picturesque views out over southern Kakadu.
Enjoy a relaxing dinner by the campfire before settling into your tent under the stars.
Day 3 – Litchfield National Park (B,L)
This morning you’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast before heading north towards the beautiful waterfalls, rock pools and iconic termite mounds of Litchfield National Park. Take in the picture perfect views of Florence Falls before relaxing at Buley Rockhole for the afternoon.
You will be returned to Darwin this afternoon, arriving at approximately 6pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Gunlom Top Pools
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Sightseeing cruise
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
- Tents and other camping gear
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Sleeping bags can be hired on board for approximately $20 each.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is an active tour, suitable for guests with a moderate level of fitness. It is most popular with guests in the 18-40 age range
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is strictly allowed 1 small bag only - small enough to be placed under your seat. Larger items should be stored with your accommodation in Darwin.