Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
5-Day 4WD Camping Adventure Including Kakadu, Katherine Gorge and Litchfield National Parks
- Small-group tour
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Overnight camping accommodation or permanent tent (including bed linen or sleeping bag)
- Twin Falls boat shuttle (a $12.50 AUD fee is collected on day of travel)
- Katherine Gorge cruise and kayak tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- National Park fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 16 people per tour
- Please restrict luggage to 22 lbs (10kg). Excess luggage can be stored at your Darwin accommodation
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Access to Twin and Jim Jim Falls cannot be guaranteed from May to June. At this time they will be substituted for the Aboriginal Art Site of Nourlangie and Barramundi Gorge
- Please bring hat, sunscreen and insect repellent, water bottle (1.5 liters), walking shoes/boots and swimsuit
- All camping equipment provided including sleeping bad, swag, pillow, pillow case, towel and sheet.
After pickup from your Darwin accommodation by 4WD, your tour will take you to Kakadu National Park. Stop at Mary River Wetlands for a 2-hour cruise spotting crocodiles, birds and other wildlife. After lunch at Mamukala, journey to Ubirr in Kakadu's East Alligator region for an interpretive viewing of Ubirr's ancient Aboriginal rock art. Hear Aboriginal legends of the Rainbow Serpent and climb Nadab Lookout to take in views into Arnhem Land. Spend the evening at a private campsite, dining around the campfire and sleeping in a traditional Australian bedroll (known as a swag) or a permanent safari tent.
Overnight: campsite in Kakadu National Park
Day 2: Twin Falls – Jim Jim Falls, Kakadu National Park (B, L, D)
After breakfast at your campsite, take a journey by 4WD, boat, walking track and boardwalk to Twin Falls Gorge. Bring your camera to take photos of the waterfall plunging down the red rock cliffs, and relax after your journey on the gorge's sandy banks. See more waterfalls after a trip by 4WD to Jim Jim Falls, and take a walk through tropical rainforest to cool off in the waterfall and plunge pool. Spend another night at your Kakadu campsite, dining and sleeping under the southern stars.
Overnight: campsite in Kakadu National Park
Day 3: Gunlom Falls, Kakadu National Park – Nitmiluk National Park (B, L, D)
Following breakfast at the campsite, spend the morning relaxing in the plunge pools at Gunlom Falls (Waterfall Creek Falls). Hike to the top of the falls for spectacular views, and continue hiking to the rear of the falls for a cooling swim under the waterfall. After lunch at the falls, enjoy the drive to Nitmiluk National Park, stopping for another swim in the plunge pool at Edith Falls. Spend the evening at a private campsite near Katherine, dining around the campfire and sleeping under the stars in a swag.
Overnight: campsite in Nitmiluk National Park
Day 4: Katherine Gorge, Nitmiluk National Park – Litchfield National Park (B, L, D)
After an early start, travel to Katherine Gorge in Nitmiluk National Park. Enjoy a boat cruise through the scenic gorge or paddle a canoe (both activities are optional and at extra cost) or go for a stroll along the sandy riverbanks. Learn about the region's spiritual significance to the local Jawoyn Aboriginal people, and enjoy lunch at the gorge. After lunch, travel north to Litchfield National Park and spend the night at a campsite.
Overnight: campsite in Litchfield National Park
Day 5: Litchfield National Park – Darwin (B, L)
The final day of your Top End tour is spent swimming in waterfalls and streams in Litchfield National Park. Hike along sandstone escarpments for wonderful views, and cool off in the Florence and Wangi waterfalls. Enjoy a farewell lunch surrounded by the cascading waterfalls of Buley Rockhole, then relax on the drive back to Darwin, where you'll arrive in the early evening.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 14 e 30 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar entre 8 e 13 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 75 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.