- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Preço competitivo
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
After an early meet and greet with your driver guide at your centrally located Darwin hotel, depart the city on your way to the stunning Edith Falls. Here, take the opportunity to enjoy a short hike to the top pools where you can enjoy a relaxing swim before we head off to Katherine.
Stop briefly in Katherine, a small historical town to purchase any bits and pieces you may need for the remainder of your trip. Next, journey towards the Mataranka Thermal Springs. Here you will stop for a swim in the stunning natural pools at a resting temperature of approximately 93-farenheit (34-degrees).
Carry on south towards the historic Daly Waters pub for dinner and your shared dormitory style accommodation.
Day 2: Devil's Marbles & Alice Springs
Another early morning start this morning as you head south along the Stuart Highway towards Devils Marbles (Karlu Karlu). Discover the history of these incredible granite rocks and the importance of this sacred site as you explore, take photos and listen to a number of dreamtime stories.
Arrive in Alice Springs at approximately 6pm
Day 3: Kings Canyon (L, D)
Rise early this morning as you head to the stunning Kings Canyon. Along the way, make sure to keep an eye out for the beautiful George Gill Range. Enjoy a delicious lunch before embarking on a spectacular Kings Canyon rim walk. Visit the north and south walls, the Garden of Eden as well as the Natural Amphitheatre.
Next, continue on towards your private bush camp located on an outback cattle station. Here you will fire up the BBQ and enjoy a delicious dinner by the campfire before settling into your swag and for a night under the stars.
Day 4: Kata Tjuta & Uluru (B, L, D)
Rise early this morning as you head to Kata Tjuta for a walk through the Valley of the Winds. Here, visit the Cultural Centre for lunch
Next, visit the iconic Uluru where you’ll take an interpretive walk of the base. With a glass of bubbly in hand, take in the stunning sunset before heading back to camp for another night under the stars. This experience is truly picture perfect so make sure to bring your camera along with you for this once in a lifetime experience.
Day 5: Uluru (B, L)
Wake up to a cooked breakfast this morning and watch the incredible sunrise over Uluru. You’ll see the rock come alive with the array of stunning colors transforming the Australian outback into a colorful landscape. Enjoy free time exploring Uluru followed by a camel ride before heading back towards Alice Springs late afternoon.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sunset drinks at Uluru
- 2-nights camping accommodation (excluding sleeping bag)
- One night shared accommodation at the Daly Waters Pub
- One night shared accommodation at a chosen hostel in Alice Springs
- Entrance fees to national parks
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up
- Glass of bubbly at Uluru (Ayers Rock) sunset
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Sleeping bag (hire one for AUD15)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Mulgas Adventures has an age requirement of 18-49 yrs old
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour is not suitable for those aged 18 and under or 50 and over
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring: torch, wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle (1.5 liters), walking shoes/boots, sleeping bag (or hire for $15), toiletries, swim wear, camera, comfortable and casual clothing for 5 days