Idiomas da excursão
- Confirmação instantânea
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Your first stop is to see the magnetic and cathedral termite mounds that rise like pillars from the ground. Your guide will explain the different types of termites and point out which termite mounds are which.
Next stop is to Florence Falls where you come to a 135-step stairway that descends to the fantastic natural swimming hole surrounded by
monsoon forest. After spending some time swimming and taking in the beauty of Florence Falls. At midday, stop for a cold buffet lunch at the Litchfield Cafe and try some of their world-famous cheesecake.
After lunch return to your coach for a short drive to Wangi Falls. The falls flow year-round, pouring into a giant swimming hole flanked by rainforest. In the drier months, the pools are great for a swim. During the wet season, the currents can be too strong for safe swimming.
In the late afternoon continue to Tolmer Falls for great views of this stunning waterfall that cascades into a deep rock pool.
Next your tour will head out of Litchfiled National Park and back to Darwin. On the drive home your guide will talk about the traditional owners of this land, who are the Wagait Aboriginal people, many of whom live in the area.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Darwin Transit Centre
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring sun protection, insect repellent, water bottle, swim wear and towel
- Please note: during the wet season your itinerary may differ slightly
07.00 - Alatai Apartments
07.05 - Argus Apartments
07.00 - Banyan View Motel
07.05 - Barramundi Lodge
07.50 - Boomerang Caravan Park
07.00 - Cavanagh Hotel
07.50 - Coolalinga Caravan Park
06.55 - City Garden Apartments
06.55 - Cullen Bay Apartments
07.10 - Darwin Central Hotel
07.30 - Discovery Holiday Park
07.15 - DoubleTree Hilton Esplanade Darwin
07.15 - DoubleTree Hilton Darwin
07.40 - Free Spirit Resort
07.10 - H Hotel
07.30 - Hidden Valley Caravan Park
07.10 - Hilton Darwin
07.50 - Howard Springs Caravan Park (Hwy)
07.05 - Mantra Pandanas
07.05 - Marrakai Apartments
07.05 - Mediterranean
07.15 - Novotel Atrium
07.15 - Palms City Resort
07.45 - Rydges Palmerston
06.55 - SkyCity
07.20 - Transit Centre
07.05 - Travelodge Mirambeena Resort
06.55 - Vibe Waterfront
07.05 - YHA Globetrotters
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.