- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
Paddle Tour (5-6 hours)
You'll be shuttled to the river and provided packrafting instruction and equipment including dry suit, paddle and raft. After practicing in a safe environment, spend a 2-3 hours on the river. Packrafts are designed to be carried, but they are stable and a lot of fun to paddle. This is a great introduction to the sport, that does not require the same sustained level of activity the all day tour does, though it is still quite active and requires that travelers can paddle well. Allow 5-6 hours for this tour with transfers.
Hike and Paddle Tour (7-9 hours)
This all-day adventure combines an introduction to both the Alaska Range wilderness, and an exciting means of travel. We provide the backpack - the complete pack weighs under 20 pounds, and is easily carried. After a 1 to 3 hour hike to one of several backcountry waterways, travelers put on complete drysuits and are instructed in the necessary skills to keep the packrafts away from the shore and other obstacles. After a little practice, each person climbs into a packraft and begins the 2 to 4 hour river descent. Groups often see wildlife, and your experienced naturalist is there both as an instructor and to interpret the landscape.
This is primarily a wilderness trip. The level of difficulty is determined by the guide, and this trip does not include whitewater rafting skills. It requires travelers capable of 6-7 hours of continuous physical activity, and can only be labeled as strenuous. While the water portion does not include rapids, paddlers must move themselves away from shore almost continuously, and rarely can they simply sit and float. The walking portion is through moderate terrain, but trails are unimproved and can have rocks, mud, some brush, and inclines.
Pick up from local hotels is available upon request.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Hiking and paddle combo tours last 7-9 hours
- Paddle-only tours last 5-6 hours
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hike in and packraft out
This all day adventure utilizes lightweight boats to travel through the Alaska wilderness.
A partir de
USD 375,00Detalhes de preços
Packrafting adventure starts here
- Packraft, PFD, pack and paddle
- Hearty snack and water
- Some personal gear is available
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.